The Student Room Group

Currently have a wet flannel on my head AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by fefssdf
i had the window open as well but it didn't help - I'm in the south east and it is 31 degrees currently so it is mega mega crazy hot and yh it is weird but it does help a lot

Same here and I am outside wearing all black, and starting to think that I am a masochist deep down:laugh:
Reply 61
Original post by kkboyk
Same here and I am outside wearing all black, and starting to think that I am a masochist deep down:laugh:

wow you went outside ; I've decided I'm not going outside until its less than 25 degrees cause i just can't handle the heat
Reply 62
Original post by fefssdf
wow you went outside ; I've decided I'm not going outside until its less than 25 degrees cause i just can't handle the heat

I didn't want to go outside, but I have to in order to buy things for work :cry2: Why not go swimming?
Reply 63
Original post by kkboyk
I didn't want to go outside, but I have to in order to buy things for work :cry2: Why not go swimming?

my nearest swimming pool is like a 45 minute walk away and it is probably packed today
Reply 64
Original post by kkboyk

what is your job ?
Reply 65
Original post by fefssdf
my nearest swimming pool is like a 45 minute walk away and it is probably packed today

Mine too and I am extremely lazy, so when I get motivated to move, I go to my friend's house and fill a children's inflatable pool and sit there fully clothed :tongue:
Original post by fefssdf
what is your job ?

I put cakes and cupcakes on a box :colondollar:
Reply 66
Original post by kkboyk
Mine too and I am extremely lazy, so when I get motivated to move, I go to my friend's house and fill a children's inflatable pool and sit there fully clothed :tongue:

I put cakes and cupcakes on a box :colondollar:

I'm sure its more interesting then youre making out hah and i guess you get free cakes :biggrin:
Reply 67
Original post by fefssdf
I'm sure its more interesting then youre making out hah and i guess you get free cakes :biggrin:

Its very boring to the point that staring at a ceiling for a whole day is more interesting lol. The only times we get to eat free cakes is if we either screw up or the cakes are close to the expiry date
Reply 68
Original post by kkboyk
Its very boring to the point that staring at a ceiling for a whole day is more interesting lol. The only times we get to eat free cakes is if we either screw up or the cakes are close to the expiry date

Oh gosh man I feel sorry for you ; I guess you could accidentally ruin a cake then if you're really hungry
Reply 69
Original post by fefssdf
Oh gosh man I feel sorry for you ; I guess you could accidentally ruin a cake then if you're really hungry

I'm the type that doesn't really enjoy eating during summer so I'm okay :colondollar: however, I bake a lot during summer since I have that much free time and I'm bored as hell.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 70
Original post by kkboyk
I'm the type that doesn't really enjoy eating during summer so I'm okay :colondollar: however, I bake a lot during summer since I have that much free time and I'm bored as hell.

ah right yh baking is a good idea actually ; I'm not working tomorrow or thursday so i could make some fairy cakes lol
Reply 71
Original post by fefssdf
ah right yh baking is a good idea actually ; I'm not working tomorrow or thursday so i could make some fairy cakes lol

Test your baking skills and try making éclairs, exotic cupcake or even something unusual like chocolate bread :tongue:
Reply 72
Original post by kkboyk
Test your baking skills and try making éclairs, exotic cupcake or even something unusual like chocolate bread :tongue:

i can barely manage fairy cakes so i think ill just stick with it and plus i can just go to tesco and get some eclairs lol
Reply 73
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
well its a good effort, I'll give you that.
Points to improve on: 4th should be fourth, irregular spacing, irregular capitilization (Pizza Hut not Pizza hut jc) , that french sentence jeesus
Pain a l'ail en style ciabatta est probablement plus delicieux que le pain en style baguette cependent, ca m'est egal. ROFL not sure tbh, u chose a nasty sentence to translate with google!
Commendable points: All the english, your reasons, grammar was very accurate, punctuation as well
Overall mark = 7.33333/9

Spoiler

*Le pain ciabatta à l'ail
*la baguette de pain
*cependant
*égal
but I guess you could say 'en style' but it doesn't really sound French.
come at me xD
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 74
Original post by fefssdf
i can barely manage fairy cakes so i think ill just stick with it and plus i can just go to tesco and get some eclairs lol

But thats not fun :unimpressed: What if I was the one to put that in the package but my finger nails or one of my heads or something fell in it and you end up eating it??

Try making them!!! If it turns out horrible you vould dare one of your friends, or family to eat it :tongue:
What colour is the flannel?
Reply 76
Original post by AppleB
What colour is the flannel?

blue !
Reply 77
Original post by kkboyk
But thats not fun :unimpressed: What if I was the one to put that in the package but my finger nails or one of my heads or something fell in it and you end up eating it??

Try making them!!! If it turns out horrible you vould dare one of your friends, or family to eat it :tongue:

oh gosh idk it is just so much effort when i could just go to greggsss
Reply 78
Original post by fefssdf
oh gosh idk it is just so much effort when i could just go to greggsss

But... but... you get to improve your hand skills for future use (don't take it the dirty way :colone: ).

If its éclairs, I take around 20mins to make the batter and then put it in the oven. My mother does the rest because I'm too lazy and I make the chocolate cream to put on top.
Original post by target21859
*Le pain ciabatta à l'ail
*la baguette de pain
*cependant
*égal
but I guess you could say 'en style' but it doesn't really sound French.
come at me xD

lol i had no time when writing this (fkin orthodontist appointment)
also cba to correct
no time for accents or gender checks
en style just came to me i legit had no idea

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending