The Student Room Group

Did this girl like me?

There is this one girl in my Sixth Form who always used to stare at me for a few seconds before looking away. This went on for a couple of months until a few weeks ago when it stopped. Did this girl like me?
Original post by Anonymous
There is this one girl in my Sixth Form who always used to stare at me for a few seconds before looking away. This went on for a couple of months until a few weeks ago when it stopped. Did this girl like me?

Girls like to hide they like people because they don't like to be the ones asking. She did but now she probably trying to get over you.
Original post by ckfeister
Girls like to hide they like people because they don't like to be the ones asking. She did but now she probably trying to get over you.

How'd you come to that conclusion
Original post by 0to100
How'd you come to that conclusion

Check the forum on here about week ago, " don't want to look because I don't want their ego to go up " about 99% of the comments
Check the forum on here about week ago, " don't want to look because I don't want their ego to go up " about 99% of the comments

Wait this is the same dude?
Original post by 0to100
Wait this is the same dude?

What?
What?

Don't what me, I have no idea what you meant about checking the forum
Original post by 0to100
Don't what me, I have no idea what you meant about checking the forum

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4213290

There.
Reply 8
Probably, all people usually can't help looking at someone they like. But then, there's if/but/maybe around whether you were seeing what you want to see or she just happened to be doing something else. You can never really know if someone is interested unless you ask them out

Ohhh. Thought you were tryna expose this op for being the op in some other thread...but what you're doing is basing your response here to a couple comments you read on the linked thread. No wonder I was confused lol
She was probably looking at something notable on your face, maybe a bit of food that always came from lunch? Eventually you cleaned yourself up and she stopped looking

you cannot definitely assume that she likes you but you shouldn't rule it out! the fact she was looking at you possibly suggests that she is trying to get your attention to try and speak to you :smile: you can always try and talk to her still, she may just be shy you never know!
you cannot definitely assume that she likes you but you shouldn't rule it out! the fact she was looking at you possibly suggests that she is trying to get your attention to try and speak to you :smile: you can always try and talk to her still, she may just be shy you never know!

This. :biggrin:

Take a chance OP! You may regret it otherwise!
not always true, I had a girl in my class who always looked at me. Happened for around 3 weeks, then I thought I will ask her out. I had a stalk of her instargram and she has a boy friend.

yes in my experience with women that is the easiest way to subtlely show attraction to you and
well now you have to talk to her direct face to face

Quick Reply

Latest