The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Woah! Aysha stop! No one cries coz of you, ur one of the reasons to why I smile everyday, u bring me happiness, don't be sad, be glad, coz u being sad makes me mad, coz I ain't fulfilling my responsibility as a brother, u may be my sis, bit u love me as if u were my mother, and this life ain't sh*t, I swear I've been through sh*t, and this is not it, on the internet I may seem happy, but inside I'm just a depressed git, I've questioned life more times than one could imagine, and believe me it ain't worth badgin', just move on and stay strong, this is real life not donkey kong, its like being modest as opposed to just wearing a thong, I'd carry on, but this life is a test, not a song, it can end right or wrong. (i.e suicide)

Omg i actually want to give you a hug right now. :hugs:What you said was wallahi soo sweet and mature. My brother is becoming a MAN at last :cry2::cry2::cry2:.

Spoiler

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Omg i actually want to give you a hug right now. :hugs:What you said was wallahi soo sweet and mature. My brother is becoming a MAN at last :cry2::cry2::cry2:.

Spoiler

Thanks, but plz don't draw ur attention towards me rn, I'm genuinely worried for Aysha :frown:

Thanks, but plz don't draw ur attention towards me rn, I'm genuinely worried for Aysha :frown:

I am too. I'm gonna stalk her till she replies. Do you know why you SHE IS offended?
(edited 7 years ago)

Dude she went offline :frown:
I am too. I'm gonna stalk her till she replies. Do you know why you SHE IS offended?
Nah, I dunno :frown:

Dude she went offline :frown:
Damn! Just make dua for her :frown:

Nah, I dunno :frown:

Damn! Just make dua for her :frown:

I am. I made dua for her when i was praying maghrib :redface:
I am. I made dua for her when i was praying maghrib :redface:
:top:

:top:

:bawling: Dude i'm still worried.
:bawling: Dude i'm still worried.
Me too! :frown:

Me too! :frown:

Its really bad cause we have no other way of contacting her other than TSR, so we can't check up on her or ask if she is ok unless she is logged on.
Its really bad cause we have no other way of contacting her other than TSR, so we can't check up on her or ask if she is ok unless she is logged on.
I think its my fault tbh :frown: I shouldn't've made a big deal about that Phone iron joke and started a god damn death joke :frown:

I think its my fault tbh :frown: I shouldn't've made a big deal about that Phone iron joke and started a god damn death joke :frown:

I think she knows that you were joking. I was actually worried about her yesterday :frown: when she kept asking this random TSRian (excuse me i forget his/her name) to kill her cause she thought she had nothing to live for and her life wish shi**y. Everyone's life is sh*tty! Who here has a perfect life? My life isn'y perfect. Neither is yours.:frown:Sadly, this is a test. When Allah loves his servant he tests them.

Spoiler

I think she knows that you were joking. I was actually worried about her yesterday :frown: when she kept asking this random TSRian (excuse me i forget his/her name) to kill her cause she thought she had nothing to live for and her life wish shi**y. Everyone's life is sh*tty! Who here has a perfect life? My life isn'y perfect. Neither is yours.:frown:Sadly, this is a test. When Allah loves his servant he tests them.

Spoiler

I hope she gets over it.........

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I hope she gets over it.........

Spoiler

I hope so.

Spoiler

I hope so.

Spoiler