The Student Room Group

I want to calculate my UMS for Edexcel but don't know how

Hey guys, I sat 6 A level maths exams this year for edexcel and from the unofficial mark schemes I've worked out how many marks I got. I don't know where to find a UMS converter online since edexcel's website is too weird.

Could someone please help me by giving me a link for one. Thanks!
Original post by ExplicitAI
Hey guys, I sat 6 A level maths exams this year for edexcel and from the unofficial mark schemes I've worked out how many marks I got. I don't know where to find a UMS converter online since edexcel's website is too weird.

Could someone please help me by giving me a link for one. Thanks!

The raw mark --> UMS conversion is not the same every year - the conversion depends on how hard the paper was and on how candidates performed on it. You can find and Edexcel UMS converter for previous years here, however (although use it with caution as it won't be 100% accurate).
Reply 4
Thank you for this, doesn't seem to work on my macbook but I'll look at it on my PC instead :smile:

Yh I know right, I was trying to open it as well and annoyingly I have a PC but it's unbelievable **** ; can't even connect to the internet and it weighs about 10kg
Reply 5
Original post by fefssdf
Yh I know right, I was trying to open it as well and annoyingly I have a PC but it's unbelievable **** ; can't even connect to the internet and it weighs about 10kg

I'm having the same issues as well. There't too many symbols everywhere which is annoying.

There's an app I downloaded on my iPhone which is the edexcel maths UMS converter, dunno if you heard of it.
Reply 6
I'm having the same issues as well. There't too many symbols everywhere which is annoying.

There's an app I downloaded on my iPhone which is the edexcel maths UMS converter, dunno if you heard of it.

Ooh really ; what's the link lol

The AQA Ums converter is so damn easy to use and you don't have to download anything ; you just select the exam and then type in your mark and it tells you what the Ums was like seriously why can't Edexcel make one like that instead of this dodgy excel document -_- can't wait to use Aqa's Ums coverter on August 17th to try and predict my psychology grade hmm
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest