The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Oh yeah, I read that. Ahh, well I'm just hoping she's just helping her sister (she does have a sister, right? ) or something like that and will be back after :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh, she has a 2 yr old sister, I hope so too :s-smilie:
Original post by hamza772000
Yh, she has a 2 yr old sister, I hope so too :s-smilie:

Awwww, yeah...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
FYI :u:

Incorrect mod is incorrect. :u: Ban requests were phased out and are no longer allowed. You may request a deactivation, but it isn't always honoured. :ms:

Well that's just silly. What's the point in not honouring them? I swear, I can't be bothered keeping up with these changes. :moon:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Well that's just silly. What's the point in not honouring them. I swear, I can't be bothered keeping up with these changes. :moon:

You tell me AJ, you. tell. me. :moon:
Original post by iEthan
You tell me AJ, you. tell. me. :moon:

The idea of back-to-front threads scares me. :cry2:
The idea of back-to-front threads scares me. :cry2:

Same. :cry2: Take me back to the old(ish) days. :moon: You can go back to 2005 and I'll go back to 2013. :cry2: Things were slightly simpler back then. :moon:
Original post by iEthan
Same. :cry2: Take me back to the old(ish) days. :moon: You can go back to 2005 and I'll go back to 2013. :cry2: Things were slightly simpler back then. :moon:

I didn't have to bump the Anime Society main thread every day to keep it active, back then. :moon:
I didn't have to bump the Anime Society main thread every day to keep it active, back then. :moon:

:cry2: I didn't post at all back then. :moon:
jhgfjghjf
-- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .
Original post by Associativity
-- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

Heyy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest