The Student Room Group

Edexcel FP3 - 27th June, 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by coolguy123456
Is the C3 one up? Thank you for the rest, appreciate it so much you have no idea!

Link me to a C3 thread to post it on...
71/75 on FP3 and either 70-71/75, probably 70 as a bit of my method was unclear on FP2. Will this be enough for a 91 UMS average and so an A* overall (S2 last year I got 88, and M2 is DEFINITELY NOT HAPPENING :lol:)
Original post by kingaaran
Link me to a C3 thread to post it on...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3971771&page=17

That is the D2 thread if you have the mark scheme. Thanks again for doing this, hero
Original post by JoshC98
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3971771&page=17

That is the D2 thread if you have the mark scheme. Thanks again for doing this, hero

No stats or decision mark schemes on there yet unfortunately :frown:

Damn :frown: thank you anyway!!
Original post by JoshC98
Damn :frown: thank you anyway!!

anytime :smile:

Could you maybe post the M2 mark scheme? :redface: Thank you so much! :smile:
Original post by Craig1998
71/75 on FP3 and either 70-71/75, probably 70 as a bit of my method was unclear on FP2. Will this be enough for a 91 UMS average and so an A* overall (S2 last year I got 88, and M2 is DEFINITELY NOT HAPPENING :lol:)

I'd definitely say so. Even in the worst case scenario, it'll be 90UMS in FP3 and 92UMS in FP2. Congrats!!
Original post by Craig1998

Most certainly - i think you get 90 in fp3 and 94 in fp2
Original post by NeverLucky
Could you maybe post the M2 mark scheme? :redface: Thank you so much! :smile:

On the M2 thread I have posted it
lol im done, 68 for A and 71 for A* lol lol lol
I'm pretty sure that I got 75/75 in the year's FP3 but 68 for A and 71 for A* is still pretty tough lol.
Original post by Student_2357
I'm pretty sure that I got 75/75 in the year's FP3 but 68 for A and 71 for A* is still pretty tough lol.

Love your profile pic also i thought it was one of the easiest papers yet. As long as you knew the basics you should have been fine.
Got an A* in FM, thanks to FP3, after a disappointing FP2 exam :smile:
I somehow managed to **** up fp3 yet most of my answers were the same as the unofficial markscheme? can the examiners **** up hard?
i cant remember my answers but i felt super good with FP3 and got 87

also S3 i got 74 :getmecoat: i thought it was around 90% but awell

Quick Reply

Latest