The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tawheed
Ever had a really bad flying experience brother?

Nah, nothing too bad on a flight.

Btw, I'm still waiting for your response on the other thread Insha'Allah.
Reply 461
Original post by Tawheed
This is absolutely hilarious.

[video="youtube;BVqiAfk9-kk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVqiAfk9-kk[/video]

I have watched it already :rofl::rofl:
Felt so sorry for him!!
Original post by AlifunArnab
Nah, nothing too bad on a flight.

Btw, I'm still waiting for your response on the other thread Insha'Allah.

inshAllah i will reply soon
Original post by Zamestaneh
You had to quote me in the same post as that. Thanks :colonhash:

Ofc :colonhash:

Original post by h333
Bless her. Alhamdulillah my fam does not...actually they will never let me.....exactly for that reason. BE CAREFUL!!!!

You should let people come for you btw :biggrin:

That's what I thought...I was thinking "Are you even supposed to be giving me this option?" LOOL

I agree...there's no way I'd approach anyone :afraid:
Reply 464
Original post by Biryani007
Ofc :colonhash:

That's what I thought...I was thinking "Are you even supposed to be giving me this option?" LOOL

I agree...there's no way I'd approach anyone :afraid:

Init man. Not even in my dreams!!!!
I'm so hot I can't sleep :s-smilie:
D:
Original post by Tawheed
This is absolutely hilarious.

[video="youtube;BVqiAfk9-kk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVqiAfk9-kk[/video]

"Your dress is nice but your manners are ugly" :rofl:
Original post by Lord Samosa
"Your dress is nice but your manners are ugly" :rofl:

The christian brother with the Fedora is hilarious.
Reply 468
Original post by CorpusLuteum
I'm so hot I can't sleep :s-smilie:
D:

Salaam
Hope you are ok now. I feel you. I can't sleep without a blanket either so :colonhash:. But loving the weather anyways :biggrin:.
Original post by Biryani007
Salaam guys,

Wondering if there's any legit muslim marriage sites or if all of them are as bad as each other?

Only desperate losers use those ffs
Everyone should watch this, even the non-muslim brothers/sisters in humanity who disagree with us. Ignore the way he talks at the start, it's at hyde park after all , it's busy and he has to get attention

[video="youtube;IEmtcJaUrvk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEmtcJaUrvk[/video]
Reply 471
@Tawheed stop getting me addicted to those videos again :colonhash:
Original post by h333
Salaam
Hope you are ok now. I feel you. I can't sleep without a blanket either so :colonhash:. But loving the weather anyways :biggrin:.

Waalaykum alsalaam sis,
Yeah I feel kinda better now but my tummy achesssss and on top of that its so sticky and hot today. But alhamdullilah for this weather or I would never have known the undying love I have for cold weather and jesasssss how do be people get by in the Middle East I can't even stand 27 degrees.
Same, blankets make me feel safe D:
Nazar is such a horrible thing.
I lost a nice bracelet today I was gifted with recently, after being complimented on it in the morning :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 474
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Waalaykum alsalaam sis,
Yeah I feel kinda better now but my tummy achesssss and on top of that its so sticky and hot today. But alhamdullilah for this weather or I would never have known the undying love I have for cold weather and jesasssss how do be people get by in the Middle East I can't even stand 27 degrees.
Same, blankets make me feel safe D:

Insha'Allah you will recover. Try pain killers...might help :redface:....although I hardly use them myself. Ikr we exagerrate lol because it's unexpected here. I don't mind hot weather though :u: that much.
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Only desperate losers use those ffs

Lolololololololol I hope I don't have to resort to it...
Reply 476
Original post by HAnwar
Nazar is such a horrible thing.
I lost a nice bracelet today I was gifted with recently, after being complimented on it in the morning :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww sis :console: ....tell me who it was :angry:

Never mind though, I will get you a better one :hugs: :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Ayatullah Sistani(rh), my marji for islamic rulings, said of any battles or offensives in Iraq: Don't kill an old man, nor a boy, nor a woman. Don't cut a tree unless you have to," he warned.

Ayatullah Sistani(rh) prefers not to get involved in politics, and he is the most followed marji in Iraq and maybe worldwide.

He also stated: "Do not call sunni's our brothers, but call them our souls "

Anyone who kills any innocent human being from any madhab deliberately should find his seat in hell in my eyes. Killing one innocent human being is like killing the whole of mankind.

Spoiler

[video="youtube;agRGE5bDx-U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agRGE5bDx-U[/video]
Original post by h333
Awww sis :console: ....tell me who it was :angry:

Never mind though, I will get you a better one :hugs: :wink:

I think it fell off whilst I was shopping :frown:
Aw bless you <3

Spoiler

Latest