The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Student Jobs

Hey everyone :smile:
I am gonna start my first year at Sussex in September and I was just wondering if there are opportunities to get a part-time job on campus, and if so, what kind of jobs are they and when can you apply for them? If not on Campus, how can I find a job in Brighton?
Thank you so much for any kind of help!
Original post by moonaddict
Hey everyone :smile:
I am gonna start my first year at Sussex in September and I was just wondering if there are opportunities to get a part-time job on campus, and if so, what kind of jobs are they and when can you apply for them? If not on Campus, how can I find a job in Brighton?
Thank you so much for any kind of help!

Hey! There are loads of job opportunities on campus, whether it's working at one of the campus bars/shops with the student union or something slightly different. You can also opt to be a student ambassador for more casual work throughout the year.

If you don't fancy anything on campus, Brighton is full of restaurants/shops/bars and you will never have any issues finding a job. Hope this helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by secrethideout100
Hey! There are loads of job opportunities on campus, whether it's working at one of the campus bars/shops with the student union or something slightly different. You can also opt to be a student ambassador for more casual work throughout the year.

If you don't fancy anything on campus, Brighton is full of restaurants/shops/bars and you will never have any issues finding a job. Hope this helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know of any like, shopping malls around? I'm really hoping there's an Apple Store somewhere in Brighton, because I'd really love to work there.
Original post by ludd-sama
Do you know of any like, shopping malls around? I'm really hoping there's an Apple Store somewhere in Brighton, because I'd really love to work there.

Yes, Churchill Square is the main shopping centre an has an Apple Store!

Posted from TSR Mobile
my cousin goes to sussex and said the best type of jobs are club promo jobs for companies like brighton rox. you get loads of commission for guestlisting people and stuff and hours are really flexible. apparently you just work when you want to really. they're selling wristbands for their freshers events and it all looks pretty decent
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending