The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RavioliDance

(Edited accidental duplicate number. For some weird reason it is randomly saying this post is a duplicate of a post posted in the last five minutes and won't let me post it, then does, but then there is two of that post. Didn't mean to accidentally go over 10, but at the same time, I don't want to mess things up by deleting anything). Sorry. :frown:

@spotify95

That's fine, don't worry about it. I know that this wasn't your fault and couldn't be helped so its fine :smile:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by spotify95
That's fine, don't worry about it. I know that this wasn't your fault and couldn't be helped so its fine :smile:

Good. :h:

Original post by PrincessBO$$
@mediaya :redface: Aysha i am actually seriously worried now and i am sure @hamza772000 is too. Please tell me you are joking. Wallah i'm actually freaking out now. Do you wanna PM me. Please PM girl. You're are making me lose my sh*t

thanks you Asma for your concerns, those words mean so much to me :cry2:, i will PM you (maybe)

Original post by hamza772000
Woah! Aysha stop! No one cries coz of you, ur one of the reasons to why I smile everyday, u bring me happiness, don't be sad, be glad, coz u being sad makes me mad, coz I ain't fulfilling my responsibility as a brother, u may be my sis, bit u love me as if u were my mother, and this life ain't sh*t, I swear I've been through sh*t, and this is not it, on the internet I may seem happy, but inside I'm just a depressed git, I've questioned life more times than one could imagine, and believe me it ain't worth badgin', just move on and stay strong, this is real life not donkey kong, its like being modest as opposed to just wearing a thong, I'd carry on, but this life is a test, not a song, it can end right or wrong. (i.e suicide) -19130

:cry2: thanks Hamza, THANKS SOO MUCH! i never thought i'd get that kind of answers on the internet, it literally makes me feel like i am not alone anymore, i dont know how to say it........ my heart has really been touched by your(both yours and Asma's) kindness and your love toward me. and Hamza, u do fulfill ur responsibily, you love me as your sister, you care about me more than yourself, you worry, help me, console me.....what else is there left?
Yeah, I am worried too! -19131
:bawling: Dude i'm still worried. -19,140

Thanks, but plz don't draw ur attention towards me rn, I'm genuinely worried for Aysha -19,134

i am genuinely sorry, i dont know why i posted it, i just felt really lonely :sad: and you 2 have really consoled me :console:, n that only by using words :yes:, and those tiny words mean so much to me.:thanks:
I am too. I'm gonna stalk her till she replies. Do you know why you SHE IS offended? -19,135
OMG!
thanks so much! u worried so much about me. i didnt get offended by any of you...it's impossible

Spoiler

Dude she went offline -19.136

i am genuinely sorry about it, i just posted it and got really upset, i felt like i was just useless

I am. I made dua for her when i was praying maghrib -19,138
Nah, I dunno Damn! Just make dua for her -19,137

thanks you so much! :thanks:

I think its my fault tbh :frown: I shouldn't've made a big deal about that Phone iron joke and started a god damn death joke :frown:-19143

NO! Hamza, it's not your fault :no:, i was really moody then, sorry!

I think she knows that you were joking. I was actually worried about her yesterday :frown: when she kept asking this random TSRian (excuse me i forget his/her name) to kill her cause she thought she had nothing to live for and her life wish shi**y. Everyone's life is sh*tty! Who here has a perfect life? My life isn'y perfect. Neither is yours.:frown:Sadly, this is a test. When Allah loves his servant he tests them. -19144

Spoiler

this bold bit is so true :yes: but the problem with me is that i keep forgetting it.thanks for Asma for reminding me, i love you two so much, i cant tell you how much!! guys you wrote so much for me, but i can just say thanks and sorry:sad:, i feel so ashamed of myself. but believe me you 2 mean so much to me :jumphug:, i just dont know how to express myself in words

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
x
Np. :smile: If ur happy, I'm happy, otherwise I'm just a whiny baby, who needs his mum to change his nappy :tongue:

I hope ur better now. :smile:

Np. :smile: If ur happy, I'm happy, otherwise I'm just a whiny baby, who needs his mum to change his nappy :tongue:

I hope ur better now. :smile:

awww thanks :smile:, yes i am feeling much better, especially after reading that! are you happy too now? :love:

the bit i bold is what i am :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
awww thanks :smile:, yes i am feeling much better, especially after reading that! are you happy too now? :love:

the bit i bold is what i am :tongue:

Spoiler

Haha lol, nice troll :tongue:

No, ur not!

Nah, I'm really sick today, its coz of the heat yesterday, it was worse in the morning, I was feeling dizzy and could barely move :s-smilie:
Haha lol, nice troll :tongue:

No, ur not!

Nah, I'm really sick today, its coz of the heat yesterday, it was worse in the morning, I was feeling dizzy and could barely move :s-smilie:

haha okay!

Spoiler

awww,:frown: i really hope u get well sooner than soon :h:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest