The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:cool:
:smile:
:frown:
Original post by SoggyCabbages
:frown:

I don't like soggy cabbage; may I ask what made you choose that username? It's unique; I'll give you that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophFlorence
Exactly- many look like Oompa Loompas- not a good look!
I've learnt to accept my skin colour to be honest! Haha- I like that; I've never thought of that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :rofl:
Original post by SophFlorence
I don't like soggy cabbage; may I ask what made you choose that username? It's unique; I'll give you that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well years ago I was trying to think of an Xbox Username, originally I wanted SoggyBiscuits, as at the time I was having tea and biscuits. But that name was taken, so I thought 'SoggyCabbages' instead as I had just had some of that for dinner. :biggrin:
Well years ago I was trying to think of an Xbox Username, originally I wanted SoggyBiscuits, as at the time I was having tea and biscuits. But that name was taken, so I thought 'SoggyCabbages' instead as I had just had some of that for dinner. :biggrin:

1. What name would you have used both on here and Xbox if even SoggyCabbages had been taken?

2. Want me to track down the person using the SoggyBiscuits username and beat them up for you? :unimpressed: :biggrin:
I wonder how long it takes on average for a graduate to pay back their student loans. :curious:
Original post by ColossalAtom
I wonder how long it takes on average for a graduate to pay back their student loans. :curious:

...:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RavioliDance
1. What name would you have used both on here and Xbox if even SoggyCabbages had been taken?

2. Want me to track down the person using the SoggyBiscuits username and beat them up for you? :unimpressed: :biggrin:

SoggyPudding probably. :biggrin:

Yeah, make sure they drown in a cup of coffee or something. :biggrin:

Interesting story. I love hearing the meaning behind things!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eeeeee
Original post by iEthan
:afraid:

That's the reaction I wanted! I posted the same link here yesterday, and all I got was an ':erm:'. :moon:

Latest