The Student Room Group

According to your personality, what would you rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
She shouted, swore and hit me. :frown:

umm why?
Original post by raman_17
umm why?

Because she was being foolish and spilt orange juice all over herself, and it was nothing to do with me, like she's got problems. :s-smilie:
Because she was being foolish and spilt orange juice all over herself, and it was nothing to do with me, like she's got problems. :s-smilie:

im sooo confused what happened??
im sooo confused what happened??

Basically, she told me to pour some orange juice in a glass for her, and she put her like 'fancy' going-out clothes on, and I gave it to her, she drank it and my dad was like drink a little more, and he put it by her mouth, and then she was forcing her mouth shut, and I was just sitting here, and then the glass tipped and the juice spilt on her, and she started swearing and shouting at me, when I ain't done s***, and while I was cleaning it for her, she hit me. :frown:
12 on a good day
Basically, she told me to pour some orange juice in a glass for her, and she put her like 'fancy' going-out clothes on, and I gave it to her, she drank it and my dad was like drink a little more, and he put it by her mouth, and then she was forcing her mouth shut, and I was just sitting here, and then the glass tipped and the juice spilt on her, and she started swearing and shouting at me, when I ain't done s***, and while I was cleaning it for her, she hit me. :frown:

hows that ur fault??
hows that ur fault??

I have no idea, but cuz I'm like the only child she blames me for everything even if I have nothing to do with it like. :frown:
7 out of 10.

Pros
+Perseverant
+Hardworking
+Respectful
+Blue eyes and relatively good looking

Cons
-Lacks genius
-Not good enough
-Not dynamic enough
-Unintentionally arrogant
-Acnes and unhealthy diet
I have no idea, but cuz I'm like the only child she blames me for everything even if I have nothing to do with it like. :frown:

that's sad you should talk to her...
that's sad you should talk to her...

I often do, but I just give up now, because when I do, she tells me not to 'bark' at her, or she carries on swearing at me, and she does it while she's on the friends to relatives, and obvs that makes me look bad. :frown: I just be quiet and do what she says, like a slight imperfection in something she tells me to do, is like the end of the world for her. :afraid:
I often do, but I just give up now, because when I do, she tells me not to 'bark' at her, or she carries on swearing at me, and she does it while she's on the friends to relatives, and obvs that makes me look bad. :frown: I just be quiet and do what she says, like a slight imperfection in something she tells me to do, is like the end of the world for her. :afraid:

jeez sounds tough i'd say just always keep her happy :smile:
jeez sounds tough i'd say just always keep her happy :smile:

She's extremely tough, her mood is like so extreme, like either she's overly-happy, and laughing her head off, or she's stroppy and not talking to anyone and stuff like that. I try to keep her happy but it's like a job in itself, it's hard for her to be happy, the only time she is happy, she's either laughing at me or my dad. Hopefully, I'll turn out better than her. :h:
She's extremely tough, her mood is like so extreme, like either she's overly-happy, and laughing her head off, or she's stroppy and not talking to anyone and stuff like that. I try to keep her happy but it's like a job in itself, it's hard for her to be happy, the only time she is happy, she's either laughing at me or my dad. Hopefully, I'll turn out better than her. :h:

ummm can't really answer that :biggrin: but yh just stay happs init
a solid 0.5 out of 10 on a good day

0.1 on normal days
ummm can't really answer that :biggrin: but yh just stay happs init

No worries haha :tongue:
if i didn't think my personality (irrespective of its popularity with others, which for me is very mixed) was at least an 8/10 I'd change it.
When you join TSR and within 30 minutes you see a post go from 0 to 100 real quick 😂😂 But seriously I can't find the welcome page 😂😂😂😂
8/9-10
Reply 178
Honestly a 9/10
8/10

Quick Reply

Latest