The Student Room Group

20 Right wing men rub fake poo on a four-year-old Asian girl’s face outside a pub

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Luke Kostanjsek
Ethnic cleansing is hardly exclusive to the far right; the USSR and Chinese governments have both engaged in such crimes. And an aggressive foreign policy and militaristic agenda has likewise been employed by regimes from all over the political spectrum, with the USSR and North Korea readily springing to mind.

Further, far right rather implies a total dedication to right wing ideology and similar total opposition to left wing ideology. Nazi policies of mass government intervention in the economy - as previously outlined - flies in the face of all right wing economic ideals; it'd be heresy to any right wing capitalist. Similarly, many of their social policies would be anathema to any modern day Republicans, who are hardly the most extreme right-wingers out there.

Like I previously said, simply pigeonholing the Nazis as 'far right' is a gross oversimplification. The Nazis were a populist party; they took advantage of huge discontent with the Weimar Republic to get themselves in power, and then consolidated that power with shrewd political operations and by playing on the fears of communism and anarchism. The Nazi 'ideology', if you like, was simply one of extreme nationalism, a fundamental belief in the intrinsic superiority of the 'unpolluted' germanic people. It certainly wasn't a traditional right wing ideology.

You've taken a simple argument and made it so unnecessarily complex.

1. I never said 'ethnic cleansing' is unique to right wing.

2. Far right does not imply total dedication, it just means that it adheres to policies of the far right. Right =/= far right, they are distinct areas of the spectrum, its not as if you need a certain level of commitment to the right wing policy to be far right. They are two distinct things. Nazism majorly consists of far right policies, far right isn't extremely right policies, its a set of different things along the same side of the political spectrum.

3. Nazis are far right, as agreed by almost every expert on the matter, regardless of whether or not they're 'traditional' or not. End of.
Reply 141
Bloody Muslims coming into our country taking our poo
Reply 142
How disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread is a great example of Godwin's law.
Hopefully, this is the (true) Britain other countries will finally see when those all important trade deals are being negotiated.
I don't think this was a clever thing to do, however, there are much worse things going on that the leftwingers are responsible for and they are using this as an excuse to stroke their own egos
Original post by SA-1
Bloody Muslims coming into our country taking our poo

muslim poo polluting our sewers, this will show 'em
Original post by Lujubi
The attack was racially motivated and the victim happened to be a Muslim. Evidence indicates that it could possibly be an Islamophobic attack. I'll define it for you:

Islamophobia: Prejudice/hatred towards followers of the Islamic faith i.e. Muslims.

The fact that you are commenting on the victims clothing is very telling. You know what your intentions are and so do I. You don't sound too sincere about the child's well being. More concerned about her clothing than her being assaulted.

Have some respect, man and stop telling people what to wear. Attempting to patronise people replying to you isn't working either.

Islamophobia, the fear of Islam.
Anyone in their right mind would fear a primitive ideology that wants them dead in the name of some make belief.
Horrible.
Original post by PrincessZara
**** like this makes my blood boil like wtfff.

20 Right wing men rub fake poo on a four-year-old Muslim, Asian girl’s face outside a pub in a racism attack,
They were targeted because they were wearing headscarves and Asian clothes.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/19/men-rubbed-fake-poo-on-four-year-old-girls-face-in-racist-attack-6015714/

What a bunch of charming fellows... :puke:

British men can be such shits sometimes especially in big groups. What a bunch of big, brave men bullying a tiny 4 year old... :angry:
Reply 150
Original post by Antediluvian
People are finally starting to fight back.

So child abuse is "fighting back"? And "fighting back" against what exactly?
They said he had chubby cheeks lmao off to find the chubby faced poofta, bois.

Wait how'd they get fake poo?...fake?...Is there a shop selling mock doodoo?

If it was a grown dude I wouldn't give a **** honestly, quote me, but running up on old women and small children, **** nah.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dieselblue
I don't think this was a clever thing to do, however, there are much worse things going on that the leftwingers are responsible for and they are using this as an excuse to stroke their own egos

Really? You don't think it was a 'clever' thing to do?
Then promptly going forward to point out that there are far worse things that the left supposedly does as if that somehow justifies this horrid act against a little girl.
You would be disgusted if a 'left winger' brought up a heinous crime someone from the right committed in a thread about left wingers commiting crime so why is it okay for you to do it?
The left and right are both as bad as each other. Nothing but bias and double standards and no one willing to look at cases objectively anymore. Always a competition to see who is more 'evil'
Reply 153
Original post by Dieselblue
Islamophobia, the fear of Islam.
Anyone in their right mind would fear a primitive ideology that wants them dead in the name of some make belief.

It helps if you're uneducated about the religion too. Uneducated people are usually gullible. They'll take in whatever people say about Islam, whether they are knowledgeable about it or not. It's not hard to google the quotes in the Quran and not know the context of them. I doubt you're a scholar. It's like some astronaut thinking that he knows all about Medicine.

I'm quite concerned actually that you deny the meaning of Islamophobia. Are Muslim lives worth less because of their beliefs? Western democracy is built on the foundations of equality for all and no discrimination. You're just as backwards as ISIS in ME. What makes you different from them when all ISIS do is hate?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lujubi
Western democracy is built on the foundations of equality for all and no discrimination.

and Islam fails in this regard.
Reply 155
Original post by BaconandSauce
and Islam fails in this regard.

Is that so? :redface:

Please do teach me about Islam. From your confidence, I am guessing you are a certified Scholar and have read the Quran.

And no, copy and pasting some quote taken from Google doesn't make you an expert.

Millions of Muslims are living in the West who fit in perfectly and are law abiding citizens.

Just admit you have a prejudice against Muslims, mate and save us from repeating the same old arguments again and again. Looking at your post history, you're obsessed with Muslims and Islam. It's not healthy.

If you want to have a proper debate after you have picked up a Quran and have understood the religion. I'd be happy to. I'm not saying I'm an expert myself but I'm learning about this religion.

I don't wish any ill of you (no matter how shocking this may seem to you) and I'll end this conversation for now.

Allahafiz brother (or sister?)
Original post by Lujubi
Is that so? :redface:

Yes.

Did you not know this?
****ing hell the number of people justifying this by bringing up terrorist attacks is disgusting.

Attacking/humiliating a child like this is never acceptable you ****tards. No matter how much you want the world to accept your bigoted views.
Reply 158
Original post by BaconandSauce
Yes.

Did you not know this?

Like I said, I am a beginner and I am still learning the Quran.

How long have you been studying the Quran for? You seem very educated on the matter. Thought I'd ask you about how you're finding Tajweed. :redface:
Original post by Lujubi
Like I said, I am a beginner and I am still learning the Quran.

How long have you been studying the Quran for? You seem very educated about the matter. Thought I'd ask you about how you're finding Tajweed. :redface:

I don't need to 'study' the quran' to know Islam promotes discrimination and inequality

But tell you what here a chance for you If I can show you just one example of discrimination in Islam will you concede the argument?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending