The Student Room Group

US airstrikes kill as many as 160 civilians

Scroll to see replies

This thread is full of apologists who are fine if muslims are killed but cause an uproar if people in France die.

BOTH ARE EQUALLY AS BAD AS EACH OTHER. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.
Original post by KimKallstrom

This is why most who object to it tend to be either sympathetic to the cause of ISIS or (in most cases to be fair) thick, ignorant or child-like in their thinking. The responses in this thread - including the person you're responding to - is a prime example. OP falls into the former catagory though*

This.
Airstrikes are more of a damage to US. The economic cost I mean. Sad news if it is real.
Reply 43
imagine trying to justify this when the tables have turned.
Original post by JRKinder
I think you've misunderstood what she was saying. The GIF wasn't even her post, it was from who she was quoting.

I wasn't even quoting anyone, I'm so confused.. I swear I was agreeing with her?! :tongue:
My heart is broken :frown:

Reply 46
Not Syria but you get the message.
Original post by Major Zero
Then what makes you so different to them? You're willing to murder civilians and innocents for a goal, just like them.

Lex talionis - its an eye for an eye, and they started it.
Original post by tanyapotter
I wasn't even quoting anyone, I'm so confused.. I swear I was agreeing with her?! :tongue:
I think the post of the guy who posted the GIF has been removed now :u:

And yeah I thought you were too! Guess with so many posters she got a bit mixed up aha
Original post by fksociety
This thread is full of apologists who are fine if muslims are killed but cause an uproar if people in France die.

BOTH ARE EQUALLY AS BAD AS EACH OTHER. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

This action that killed 160 Muslims civilians prevented the impending killing of many more by magnitudes you moron. What would you prefer? They didn't do it and watch ISIS continue their march to Baghdad and slaughter thousands? Would you have preferred these strikes not to happen and watch ISIS slaughter hundreds of thousands of Muslim Kurds as they were about to do? Would you have preferred avoiding these 160 deaths so that thousands more Yazidis could be killed and taken as sex slaves?

This is how dumb some of you lot are. You can't see past your noses. 160 civilian deaths to save thousands and thousands more and you call the proponents of this "apologists". What a mong.
Original post by KimKallstrom
This action that killed 160 Muslims civilians prevented the impending killing of many more by magnitudes you moron. What would you prefer? They didn't do it and watch ISIS continue their march to Baghdad and slaughter thousands? Would you have preferred these strikes not to happen and watch ISIS slaughter hundreds of thousands of Muslim Kurds as they were about to do? Would you have preferred avoiding these 160 deaths so that thousands more Yazidis could be killed and taken as sex slaves?

This is how dumb some of you lot are. You can't see past your noses. 160 civilian deaths to save thousands and thousands more and you call the proponents of this "apologists". What a mong.

Ah yes. You are attempting to justify the killings of innocents. Im guessing your fine with the Iraq War too huh?

And yes, you are an apologist. go look up the definition of it moron.

More importantly however, what youve done is a very cheap straw man. Read my post you degenerate. Im saying that the two events are equally tragic and the lives of westerners are equal to that of innocent people killed by Americans.

You'd cause a massive uproar when a westerner is killed. Im not sure why you're not saying that the USA should be improving their methods if so many innocents are killed.

The fact that it is arguably necessary is irrelevant. Im pretty sure the people who died dont feel that way anyway. These airstrikes have been very ineffective because in some cases as much as 90% of those killed are innocent people anyway. What a self righteous prick.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending