The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

At what time can we access track on results day? I've seen a few people saying 6am and a few saying 8am. Also, is anybody planning not to look at track and instead look at their results first? My school doesn't open until 9am on results day, but I feel like if I've been accepted, it might be more rewarding to find out from my results sheet :tongue:
Original post by JoshC98
At what time can we access track on results day? I've seen a few people saying 6am and a few saying 8am. Also, is anybody planning not to look at track and instead look at their results first? My school doesn't open until 9am on results day, but I feel like if I've been accepted, it might be more rewarding to find out from my results sheet :tongue:

Officially 8am. Unofficially 7:30am to avoid peak loading pressure at 8am.
Original post by con.brown
Has some bad man still not uploaded all the edexcel markschemes yet? They've been on the website for a while now :colonhash:

They won't be uploaded, only the maths ones as they maths one are uploaded onto an Edexcel maths network which has a different log in compared to the actual teacher login so one user has the password for the former and therefore can access the maths ones but not the others
My college email me my results at 6am :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 944
Original post by JoshC98

But you might have been accepted and not met the requirements so you'd be panicking for a while and then see you have actually been accepted and then if you find out first you have time to prepare and compose yourself.
Reply 945
Original post by coolguy123456
They won't be uploaded, only the maths ones as they maths one are uploaded onto an Edexcel maths network which has a different log in compared to the actual teacher login so one user has the password for the former and therefore can access the maths ones but not the others

How to register at Edexcel Emporium network?
It says 'Requests from students and from private e-mail addresses(such as hotmail, gmail, etc) will be deleted.'

http://www.edexcelmaths.com/
Original post by tgygt
How to register at Edexcel Emporium network?
It says 'Requests from students and from private e-mail addresses(such as hotmail, gmail, etc) will be deleted.'

http://www.edexcelmaths.com/

You can't register, a user on TSR was given the log in by his teacher and that's how he accessed them.
Anyone else absolutely bricking it?!?! 18th August 2016 will legit be the day I die.
Original post by coolguy123456
You can't register, a user on TSR was given the log in by his teacher and that's how he accessed them.

do you know where they are on tsr like is there a link ?
Reply 949
Original post by lahigueraxxx
Anyone else absolutely bricking it?!?! 18th August 2016 will legit be the day I die.

It'll be what it'll be. No point worrying now. Might as well just accept it and not worry until the day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fefssdf
do you know where they are on tsr like is there a link ?

Just search the maths module you want in the search and click on the official thread with the date on it. The link is somewhere in the last two pages. Bare in mind that the stats and decision mark schemes haven't been released yet.
What is the A* out of 120 for a chemistry/biology unit ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know when the edexcel mark schemes are going to be uploaded for the other subjects then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 953
Original post by target21859
Just search the maths module you want in the search and click on the official thread with the date on it. The link is somewhere in the last two pages. Bare in mind that the stats and decision mark schemes haven't been released yet.

Any idea why S1 hasn't been released?
Original post by PlayerBB
What is the A* out of 120 for a chemistry/biology unit ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The 90 UMS boundary will vary each year depending on how hard the paper was. It's usually the difference in marks between the A and B grade added to the boundary for the A grade, if that makes sense.
grade boundaries?
Original post by 123chem
grade boundaries?

These will be published on Wednesday 17th August.
Original post by usycool1
The 90 UMS boundary will vary each year depending on how hard the paper was. It's usually the difference in marks between the A and B grade added to the boundary for the A grade, if that makes sense.

Yeah makes sense, thanks!
I wish the grade boundaries are released a lot earlier, would save a lot of stress and uncertainty :redface:
Original post by PlayerBB
I wish the grade boundaries are released a lot earlier, would save a lot of stress and uncertainty :redface:

Indeed but the point is that they have to correct everything and check everything so that they can reliably draw the grade boundaries.
Although I'm quite hopeful I've met my offer I'm still anxious.
What grades do you need to achieve?

Quick Reply

Latest