The Student Room Group

Rejected in UCAS Extra, can I apply for the same course at the same uni in clearing?

Rejected in UCAS Extra, can I apply for the same course at the same uni in clearing? <- given that I get the grades.
Original post by Bloom77
Rejected in UCAS Extra, can I apply for the same course at the same uni in clearing? <- given that I get the grades.

Clearing applications are done after getting verbal offers. If you get the grades then you can ring them but that is only likely to have a chance if the only reason for rejection was low predicted grades.
Original post by Bloom77

You can do, but the uni will see that they rejected you before so unless they only did so because of your grades then its not worth trying usually.
Thank you, they rejected me due to the personal statement as I changed my mind of what course I wanted to apply for which is completely different.
Original post by Bloom77
Thank you, they rejected me due to the personal statement as I changed my mind of what course I wanted to apply for which is completely different.

How will you persuade them otherwise?
You cant lose anything by trying.

Quick Reply

Latest