The Student Room Group

Fears for the future

What is one thing you're scared about when you're older? Mine is losing touch with my family, especially with my Dad as he lives so far away from me.
Reply 1
Losing my papa.

I'm scared he is going to die before he gets his transplant or that he might reject the organ after the operation. I dread losing everyone I care about but the thought of losing him hits the hardest because I have a feeling he'll be the person I'll lose first plus he is my grandpa and my dad too pretty much, he raised me instead of my real dad so he means the world to me.
(edited 7 years ago)
death
Reply 3
Not enjoying my job/getting into a career and realising it's completely the wrong field for me, getting divorced and not being happy. :frown:
I'm scared of everything. The way I'm going atm I wonder if I'll accomplish anything I want...

I'm scared of not living up to the standards I've set myself tbh, that is my biggest worry.

Spoiler

Reply 6
Original post by Spock's Socks
Losing my papa.

I'm scared he is going to die before he gets his transplant or that he might reject the organ after the operation. I dread losing everyone I care about but the thought of losing him hits the hardest because I have a feeling he'll be the person I'll lose first plus he is my grandpa and my dad too pretty much, he raised me instead of my real dad so he means the world to me.

Wow, your grandpa sounds like a real nice person! I hope his operation goes well. Best of luck to him! xx
Reply 7
Original post by tianshan
Wow, your grandpa sounds like a real nice person! I hope his operation goes well. Best of luck to him! xx

Thank you, that really means a lot :smile: :hugs:
Reply 8
Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

Gosh Sarah... It's truly terrible having to lose a close family member at such a young age, or at any age. :frown: I'd definitely have cried on the spot. Stay brave, I wish your father the best! xx
Gosh Sarah... It's truly terrible having to lose a close family member at such a young age, or at any age. :frown: I'd definitely have cried on the spot. Stay brave, I wish your father the best! xx

Thanks :h: He's better now luckily. We found out the cause.
Apparently I'm the only one who wants to get rid of their parents? Despite how much I rely on them :biggrin:
Original post by 34908seikj
Apparently I'm the only one who wants to get rid of their parents? Despite how much I rely on them :biggrin:

WHAT :rofl:

Spoiler

One thing I'm afraid is that I will never get to go and visit my country, nor will my kids. And I'm scared I might have kids then die before them lmao I don't wanna leave them alone. I'm also afraid of losing my parents. I'm scared I haven't done enough now for a stable future. SO MANY THINGS!!!
Reply 13
Original post by 34908seikj

Puberty?
Puberty?

Nah, they're overprotective & I'm ungrateful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending