The Student Room Group

The thigh gap, do you find it attractive?

Scroll to see replies

I have a thigh gap, but for some reason it isn't obsessed over with men.

Honestly I think the thigh gap phenomenon mostly amounts to women attacking other women for something they have no control over. I've seen girls stress about it and I've never met a guy who cares even slightly.
Original post by SmileyVibe
Really? Are you very thin?

i'm pear shaped :angry: how am i thin?
Healthy > thigh gap
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
I have a thigh gap, but for some reason it isn't obsessed over with men.

Honestly I think the thigh gap phenomenon mostly amounts to women attacking other women for something they have no control over. I've seen girls stress about it and I've never met a guy who cares even slightly.

here is one who cares @34908seikj seikj :wink:
people say that i am very lucky, i have a natural thigh gap and a big arse :>

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really? Are you very thin?

Thigh gaps depend on how wide your hips are, how your legs are angled and how the fat is distributed in your body. Some girls can starve themselves and still not achieve a thigh gap; it's physically impossible for some of us.
I hate this whole belief that you must be skinny and starving yourself to have a thigh gap, that's quite frankly bs. It's to do with the width of your hips more than anything. I have a considerable thigh gap and I can guarantee no one has ever though of me as too skinny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eternalflames
Yes

I see...
Original post by PrincessBO$$
i'm pear shaped :angry: how am i thin?

Pear shape is actually cute. I didn't know.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
here is one who cares @34908seikj seikj :wink:

Original post by drowzee
Thigh gaps depend on how wide your hips are, how your legs are angled and how the fat is distributed in your body. Some girls can starve themselves and still not achieve a thigh gap; it's physically impossible for some of us.

Wow. I didn't know that. Then there really is no point in starving to have a thin gap if your genetics say no, and body says no. I thought anyone could get it with a lack of food. Do you have one?
Original post by 34908seikj

Black lives matter <Thigh gaps matter!
Seriously dude? :colonhash:
Pear shape is actually cute. I didn't know.

:h: why be hour glass when you can be a pear

Spoiler

Original post by drowzee
You would be surprised... I know some guys that love them. One even said he found thighs without thigh gaps gross. :s-smilie:

ew
I like a gap between a girl's thighs.

Caused by legs akimbo.... :colone:
Yes they look nice but I think the whole thigh gap obsession was a Tumblr trend that went too far...
Its just how your body is. Staving yourself wont guarantee you cna get one.
Wow. I didn't know that. Then there really is no point in starving to have a thin gap if your genetics say no, and body says no. I thought anyone could get it with a lack of food. Do you have one?

Yeah it's really sad to see girls starving themselves over it. It's such a minor thing. Not a full one, but I have the triangle gap between my thighs.
Original post by ckfeister
ew

What's ew? :colonhash:
Original post by 99_Problems
Some definitely do though. What's funny about that?

Well, they're idiots then
Some people have wide hips hence the thigh gap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending