The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
13769580_209665809434615_2906904707138293067_n.jpg I'll add my bit of randomness, here's my Rambo (Ramblob) sleeping and snoring away beside me atm :colondollar: he's such a looker :wink: :laugh:

That's a lovely picture and fantastic name! But I have to say, I absolutely love your avatar! :heart:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No worries!! Where do you work?

Literally anything!
Original post by FireFreezer77
No worries!! Where do you work?

Literally anything!

I work in the service industry, it's not all that interesting but it does give you some stupid stories to tell

Tell me more about yourself, your future plans, your ideal career/ lifestyle etc
Thanks man!!
I got plenty of compliments about the car!
None about my suit!
Ah phew haha!!
Yikes I can imagine what that was tbh :console:

Hehe!! You'll be able to drive soon!

After watching broadcasts you have to be prepared to block 250 people within 2 weeks. :rofl: There's too many pervs on there.

I want my first car to be a Range Rover hm
Me in my suit!

Spoiler

oi freeza, hello there! XD
check u out!

Spoiler

I'll add my bit of randomness, here's my Rambo (Ramblob) sleeping and snoring away beside me atm :colondollar: he's such a looker :wink: :laugh:

Aww haha!!!
Ramblob is a random name!
He must look so adorable there haha!!
Hehe :wink:
13769580_209665809434615_2906904707138293067_n.jpg I'll add my bit of randomness, here's my Rambo (Ramblob) sleeping and snoring away beside me atm :colondollar: he's such a looker :wink: :laugh:

*dies of cuteness overload*
so adorabblleee
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
oi freeza, hello there! XD
check u out!

Spoiler

Much helloness from the entertainer!!!
:mmm:

Spoiler

Aww haha!!!
Ramblob is a random name!
He must look so adorable there haha!!
Hehe :wink:

He gets called his real name Rambo when he is being introduced to someone for the first time or if he has been naughty then he gets called his full name but around the house he gets called Ramblob, Flubber, Blubber Puss...basically everything other than Rambo :colondollar: :laugh:

WOOPWOOP!!!!
Haha brilliant!!!

You'll never guess what I'm now listening too :biggrin:
WOOPWOOP!!!!
Haha brilliant!!!

You'll never guess what I'm now listening too :biggrin:

Hmmmm:holmes:
Come Together?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah I see!! Well yeah I can imagine haha! Many interesting people to meet and chat with!

Future Plans: Work. Hopefully open a business in the not too distant future!! And have fun!

Ideal Career: Racing Driver! But that's not gonna happen so anything to do with cars tbh (yup I love cars)!
But I'm fairly relaxed about things and just take each day as it comes, mostly!

Your turn!
Original post by Matrix123
Hmmmm:holmes:
Come Together?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Correct! Well I'm trying to but it keeps stopping!!!!
Did you see my picture on here?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:jive:

Awww nice suit :yep: and nice car :ahee: one day it'll be yours :moon:

:jive:

Aw Thankyou!!!
Haha thanks! It was awesome to ride in! :biggrin:
I hope so haha!
Correct! Well I'm trying to but it keeps stopping!!!!
Did you see my picture on here?

Oooh, oh that's a shame...

Your picture!?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saraxh
After watching broadcasts you have to be prepared to block 250 people within 2 weeks. :rofl: There's too many pervs on there.

I want my first car to be a Range Rover hm

Ah... That's not good haha! So much blockage!
Damn pervs! Go get a life!!!!

That's ambitious!
Original post by Matrix123
Oooh, oh that's a shame...

Your picture!?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed it is!

Yeah I posted one in a spoiler of me in a suit!

Also posted one of Sydney too earlier on :mmm: :love:
He gets called his real name Rambo when he is being introduced to someone for the first time or if he has been naughty then he gets called his full name but around the house he gets called Ramblob, Flubber, Blubber Puss...basically everything other than Rambo :colondollar: :laugh:

Ah I see haha! Is he naughty often?
Haha well might as well make up some interesting names for him! Keeps things interesting! :biggrin:
Ah I see!! Well yeah I can imagine haha! Many interesting people to meet and chat with!

Future Plans: Work. Hopefully open a business in the not too distant future!! And have fun!

Ideal Career: Racing Driver! But that's not gonna happen so anything to do with cars tbh (yup I love cars)!
But I'm fairly relaxed about things and just take each day as it comes, mostly!

Your turn!

There was one time when we were having a bit of bother from some local youths from the council estate near us. We had locked up for the evening as we closed at midnight so they acquired a shopping trolley from the nearby supermarket and started banging on the front door with it. Anyway the manager who was in for the overnight happened to be the flustery overreacting type because the next thing you know he was on the phone to the police claiming that the place was being mobbed by a massive gang of teenagers with a battering ram. About 5 riot police vans turned up with about 20 riot officers in full regalia :laugh: :laugh:

I'd never laughed so hard in my entire life :toofunny: :toofunny:

What is your business plan? What do you plan to sell?

I figured that you must love cars judging by your profile pic lol. Do you already have one or are you saving up?

Quick Reply

Latest