The Student Room Group

Why are people nuts?

I don't understand why people don't give you a chance to reply to their text....

They send one after the other after the other of paragraphs. Are you one of these people how come you have no chill? You're obnoxious.

Scroll to see replies

They eat too much nuts :toofunny:

Spoiler

I'm not kidding what's up with that?
Original post by xobeauty
I don't understand why people don't give you a chance to reply to their text....

They send one after the other after the other of paragraphs. Are you one of these people how come you have no chill? You're obnoxious.

where do you meet these ****boys.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
They eat too much nuts :toofunny:

Wow girl that was so lame it made me laugh
Original post by hezzlington
where do you meet these ****boys.

Hezz :redface:

Here there everywhere but I'm talking in general
[QUOTE=hezzlington;66521046]where do you meet these ****boys.

Oh shut up
They're bored and you're the only person they want to talk to or you're the only one awake etcetc.

It's funny when people do that - sometimes I press enter too many times tbh.

Deez Nuts Meme.png
Attachment not found
Original post by SterlingArcher
Oh shut up

??

Ikr? It's so annoying when someone decided to send you twenty thousand essay texts so then you have to keep re-reading and re-formulating your text reply
Because they haven't learnt how to bust their nut, once they do they won't be nuts because they released such impurity from their body.
I cannot stand it whatsoever
Original post by SterlingArcher
Oh shut up

Original post by hezzlington
??

Looool.
Reply 14
Hezz :redface:

Here there everywhere but I'm talking in general

Paul McCartney's fault...
I cannot stand it whatsoever

Who is sending you the 50 mark essays?
Reply 16
Because they are hungry

Reply 17
You're non-stop ranting about guys :rolleyes: Ironic.
Honestly everyone I talk to does it ( I work I don't have my phone in my hands all the time) it annoys me esp because they act so annoyed at ME for not replying.
Reply 19
Bitvh ass I'm not even talking about boys with your goofy ass looking self.

me rn:

[video="youtube;tOsck7jYUsE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOsck7jYUsE[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest