The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya
Omg, i am in serious trouble if she comes :eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, c'mon Aysha! tell me, PM/VM if u want she won't say anything, I acc wanna know now! Don't do this to me plz :frown:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

care to explain your wierd counting earlier?

::iiam:
Recently, I have become somewhat nocturnal, and have seemed to run out of people who are also up at 2am, so I can have a conversation with them. That makes me bored.
im good thanks

Fine then, don't :colonhash: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza772000
Oh, c'mon Aysha! tell me, PM/VM if u want she won't say anything, I acc wanna know now! Don't do this to me plz :frown:

Oh sh*t.....
I wanted to tell you something, then i asked asma if SHE could tell you coz i didnt have the courage to, she said no, i ignored n just said that she wanted to tell you what i wanted to tell you coz she know......... :frown:........ So yh

Posted from TSR Mobile
u love takin a shet, don't ya? :tongue: btw, u don't need a toilet, enough comes out of ur mouth already.....:cool:

JK

well daymn
Original post by Matrix123
Fine then, don't :colonhash: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

cool
Original post by mediaya
Oh sh*t.....
I wanted to tell you something, then i asked asma if SHE could tell you coz i didnt have the courage to, she said no, i ignored n just said that she wanted to tell you what i wanted to tell you coz she know......... :frown:........ So yh

Posted from TSR Mobile
So u tell me then, or I won't talk to u! :redface:

well daymn
U knew I was joking tho, like I always do..........but seriously, I wasn't serious, you should use the :toilet: like erryone else :wink:
cool

OK...*searches for a sign of regret in your face*

U knew I was joking tho, like I always do..........but seriously, I wasn't serious, you should use the :toilet: like erryone else :wink:

Peer pressure is not good:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

I am a chunk of edam
I neither own a face nor feel regret XD

Erm.... Lol dont you usually go to bed by now.... So i'll tell u tomorrow:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:I wut

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know :redface: but I just wanna know and @mediaya knows how curious I am :frown: I'll acc die out of curiousness if I don't find out, btw, I wasn't acc going to not talk to her :tongue: I can't ever not talk to her, a brother HAS to talk to his sister :wink:
Original post by mr T 999
::iiam:

u little buttcheek

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was that for the first quote or the second?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Erm.... Lol dont you usually go to bed by now.... So i'll tell u tomorrow:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
PLEASEEEEEEE, ok, fine, but who is it about? and is it personal? be honest :smile: If it is then u don't have to tell me :h: but just know if u lie, then u lied to ur brother :s-smilie:

:I wut
lol, how do I get you to smile? Hmmm........I need to think, I'll get back to ya, once I've got summin' :smile:
PLEASEEEEEEE, ok, fine, but who is it about? and is it personal? be honest :smile: If it is then u don't have to tell me :h: but just know if u lie, then u lied to ur brother :s-smilie:

lol, how do I get you to smile? Hmmm........I need to think, I'll get back to ya, once I've got summin' :smile:

Erm..... It's about me, yes it is extremely personal
lie about what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
K i'll PM you, but i cant put it in words man... :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:I
I am a chunk of edam
I neither own a face nor feel regret XD

:rofl: OK :tongue:
Goodnight! :hugs:
I know :redface: but I just wanna know and @mediaya knows how curious I am :frown: I'll acc die out of curiousness if I don't find out, btw, I wasn't acc going to not talk to her :tongue: I can't ever not talk to her, a brother HAS to talk to his sister :wink:

I know you would never stop talking to her, but online it's easy for people to misinterpret it :redface:

Goodnight:hugs:
Original post by mediaya
Was that for the first quote or the second?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Second

Goodnight:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Erm..... It's about me, yes it is extremely personal
lie about what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
K i'll PM you, but i cant put it in words man... :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, sorry for bothering you then :redface: You obvs don't needa tell me if it's personal :smile: You don't need to PM if you don't want to, my curiousity has gone away :tongue: It's not as if I was gonna stop talkin' to you :tongue:

Lie about nothing, I was just being dramatic :tongue:

Latest