The Student Room Group

Guys mainly for you ...

If a girl likes you , how would you react when you have hints and clue , from someone else or from a friend , but you do not like her the same way .
Want would you do and why ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ria25
If a girl likes you , how would you react when you have hints and clue , from someone else or from a friend , but you do not like her the same way .

Can you please rephrase that, I couldn't make sense of your question.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Well... After being lead on, I can say it's a horrible feeling. I would do my best to come across as just a friend, avoid flirting and stay somewhat distant if needed.
I see okay
And what I meant was that if you liked a girl as a Friend but got hints that she likes you more than a friend ,or if someone said she does what would you do ? And why ?
Original post by Ria25
And what I meant was that if you liked a girl as a Friend but got hints that she likes you ,or if someone said she does wha would you do ? And why ?

hints mean nothing, she needs to tell me personally.

if she did, then I'd congratulate her for choosing me and ask what she wants from me.
Pray to god that they stop and an awkward situation is avoided, failing that, let them down as gently/bluntly as possible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mercuryman
hints mean nothing, she needs to tell me personally.

if she did, then I'd congratulate her for choosing me and ask what she wants from me.

Oh I see , I get it now :smile:
Original post by Ria25
Oh I see , I get it now :smile:

yeah, I wouldn't care about rumours.
yeah, I wouldn't care about rumours.

Oh I get it , yeah I understand though sometimes one person knows and suddenly the whole world knows about you and that girl and it's a rumour about things that are made up to make it seem more interesting than it actually is , which is so bad , but it happens:frown:
Original post by Ria25
Oh I get it , yeah I understand though sometimes one person knows and suddenly the whole world knows about you and that girl and it's a rumour about things that are made up to make it seem more interesting than it actually is , which is so bad , but it happens:frown:

It's never really happened to me so I wouldn't know lmao.
Reply 11
I'd just force myself to go through with it because I can't afford to be fussy... and if she runs me over so be it.
It's never really happened to me so I wouldn't know lmao.

I understand it's just it's happened to a friend of mine about rumours that's all .
Original post by John55
I'd just force myself to go through with it because I can't afford to be fussy... and if she runs me over so be it.

:h::smile:
Reply 14
Friendzone her
Reply 15
Original post by Ria25
:h::smile:

:biggrin::h:
Original post by UWS
Friendzone her

Could do that . Which qotkd probably be the best way out of it :wink:
Ria, if you were that girl who gave hints about liking me but I wasn't interested, I'd make up the excuse that there are about 100 guys in front of the queue for you :smile:
Original post by Ria25

let her down gently
okay... unless i too have feelings for her, i would just treat her as a friend and would try togently tell her no, if i do have feelings for her, maybe i'd ask her out.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending