The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexp98
Didn't mean to offend anyone lads 😂 difeo is great at FIFA and His dribbling is incredible and I'd say he is better than me, all I was just trying to say he should pass more cause of his ability he gets into great positions.
Ps, btw Aziz why are you getting so salty and being rude to me when I've never even played a game with you or knew who you were unless you were actually playing in the last one...so can't even include you in any ranking😭 Remove the Ozil Avi because you're not anything like him pal ❤️ Dirtybit is best clubs player I played with personally

Thoughts on that guy with a blonde afro? (played a few days ago).
Original post by Rk2k14
Thoughts on that guy with a blonde afro? (played a few days ago).

Kept crossing when he got into a shooting position for some reason
Original post by difeo
Kept crossing when he got into a shooting position for some reason

That's ironic because you keep shooting when you get in a crossing position!!
Who's on tonight as well at similar times?

Was a laugh tbh
Reply 5924
Original post by alexp98
Didn't mean to offend anyone lads 😂 difeo is great at FIFA and His dribbling is incredible and I'd say he is better than me, all I was just trying to say he should pass more cause of his ability he gets into great positions.
Ps, btw Aziz why are you getting so salty and being rude to me when I've never even played a game with you or knew who you were unless you were actually playing in the last one...so can't even include you in any ranking😭 Remove the Ozil Avi because you're not anything like him pal ❤️ Dirtybit is best clubs player I played with personally

Imagine thinking I'm salty when you haven't even commented on how I play 🙄

Have you played with FK and/or RK?
Original post by zKlown
Who's on tonight as well at similar times?

Was a laugh tbh

You went off as soon as I came on! Convenient... :frown:

I'll probably go CDM/CB if a lot of people are on - it was crowded yesterday.

P.S: We beat Huddersfield in case you wondered x
Original post by SA-1
Imagine thinking I'm salty when you haven't even commented on how I play 🙄

Have you played with FK and/or RK?

That's was the point you were pretty irrelavent in the game so there was nothing to comment on pal and nope don't think I have although everyone I've played with thus far has been better than you

And you were salty and rude before I even talked to you, great way to welcome a new player;
' he's just another version of Lucio'
'Bye Alexxxxxx'
'Inb4 all he does it make good runs and have a good work rate'

Imagine having the audacity to slate your teammates when I'd confidently presume I've done more in these 15 games I've played with these guys than you've done all year. Again, only saying this cause you started it, I'm normally calm and respectful like seen everyday before yesterday when I couldn't stand your sly digs
(edited 7 years ago)
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1469088194.663748.jpg
Reply 5928
Original post by alexp98
That's was the point you were pretty irrelavent in the game so there was nothing to comment on pal and nope don't think I have although everyone I've played with thus far has been better than you

And you were salty and rude before I even talked to you, great way to welcome a new player;
' he's just another version of Lucio'
'Bye Alexxxxxx'
'Inb4 all he does it make good runs and have a good work rate'

Imagine having the audacity to slate your teammates when I'd confidently presume I've done more in these 15 games I've played with these guys than you've done all year. Again, only saying this cause you started it, I'm normally calm and respectful like seen everyday before yesterday when I couldn't stand your sly digs

If you had been in the party you would have understood all those remarks pal
Original post by SA-1
If you had been in the party you would have understood all those remarks pal

Either way they were clearly not meant to be nice so in return I'm being truthful about your ability. How do you rank yourself then?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5930
Original post by alexp98
Either way they were clearly not meant to be nice so in return I'm being truthful about your ability. How do you rank yourself then?

Ffs you've taken this too seriously, which probably validates the whole "you're just another Luke" thing

Good question tbh, have never really done a self analysis following a gaming session with virtual friends off the Internet..

Inb4 cos I'm too **** to rate myself
Original post by SA-1
Ffs you've taken this too seriously, which probably validates the whole "you're just another Luke" thing

Good question tbh, have never really done a self analysis following a gaming session with virtual friends off the Internet..

Inb4 cos I'm too **** to rate myself

Omds lmfao... Have never done a self analysis yet you were presurring me constantly to rate everyone yesterday when I didn't want to 😂😂 'order please' was your exact words you hypocritical fool 😭 Next time anyone new comes I'd just everyone else do the talking or you'll scare the off, end off.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5933
Original post by alexp98
Omds lmfao... Have never done a self analysis yet you were presurring me constantly to rate everyone yesterday when I didn't want to 😂😂 'order please' was your exact words you hypocritical fool 😭 Next time anyone new comes I'd just everyone else do the talking or you'll scare the off, end off.

Aww, didn't mean to scare you :frown:
Original post by SA-1
Aww, didn't mean to scare you :frown:

Yeah, it's clear you agree with my original point then 😂😭😂 Whipping out the whole you don't rate virtual friends thing when it's undeniably obvious you do following yesterday's remarks.
Reply 5935
Original post by alexp98
Yeah, it's clear you agree with my original point then 😂😭😂 Whipping out the whole you don't rate virtual friends thing when it's undeniably obvious you do following yesterday's remarks.

Unreal comprehension pal
Original post by SA-1
Unreal comprehension pal

Imagine observing someone's grammar on an online virtual forum in hope of changing the topic... 😂😭😂 You're a mean guy who started all of this when I didn't even know who you were yesterday and preferred that way; seems like you clearly don't like me which I guess is fine even though I'm slightly confused what I did wrong.
Aziz getting rekt so hard he has concussion
Reply 5938
Original post by alexp98
Imagine observing someone's grammar on an online virtual forum in hope of changing the topic... 😂😭😂 You're a mean guy who started all of this when I didn't even know who you were yesterday and preferred that way; seems like you clearly don't like me which I guess is fine even though I'm slightly confused what I did wrong.

image.jpeg

Comprehension =\= grammar

The more you play with us the more you realise this is just banter. Well maybe not, it did take Luke a while to get it 🤔
Original post by SA-1
image.jpeg

Comprehension =\= grammar

The more you play with us the more you realise this is just banter. Well maybe not, it did take Luke a while to get it 🤔

Another sly comparison to Luke I see🤔 What's the obsession with him?

Quick Reply

Latest