The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lawatoxbridge
Have a drinks reception with a chambers this weekend (all second rounds invited) no idea what to wear!? Thoughts?

I went to one of these - women tended to be in dress suits but not necessarily black and white/matching or trousers/shirt/jacket but not suits. Guys were mostly in suits but a couple in chinos, shirt and jacket. So basically I would say smart but not rigid court dress.
Has anyone heard from Nexus?
Original post by i.am.the.law
Has anyone heard from 15 Winkley Square?

I had a first round interview invite on Tuesday
Original post by egarna
I had a first round interview invite on Tuesday

What time was that I called them at 4.30pm on Tuesday and they said they were still shortlisting and we will here soon....
Original post by Happygolucky2
What time was that I called them at 4.30pm on Tuesday and they said they were still shortlisting and we will here soon....

I got an email at 9am Tuesday asking to contact chambers to arrange a time, which I did, and my gateway status also changed to first interview
Original post by Barelylegalz
Does anyone have any experience of first round at Fourteen please?

2 days to prepare (and a full time job)- any insight would be super helpful!

Thanks in advance

I noticed no one has responded to the above; any insight would be most helpful!*
Reply 2926
Has anyone heard from the NMC - 1st rounds supposed to be w/c 1 August
Reply 2927
Anyone else heard from Farringdon? One person on here said they have an interview, mine still says applied and no email either way. Also the same with 15NBS post first round, I've only seen one person here say they've heard either way
Original post by egarna
I got an email at 9am Tuesday asking to contact chambers to arrange a time, which I did, and my gateway status also changed to first interview

Thanks for the info. RBS in that case.

That's my last one crossed off so it's a nervous wait for one answer on 1st August!
Anyone heard individual times from 4BC yet?
Original post by Lawatoxbridge
Anyone heard individual times from 4BC yet?

Nope! Highly frustrating. Hope they are not taking the same approach as charter.
Original post by SFLaw
Anyone else heard from Farringdon? One person on here said they have an interview, mine still says applied and no email either way. Also the same with 15NBS post first round, I've only seen one person here say they've heard either way

Nothing from Farringdon so far....
Anybody rang Citadel?
Original post by Bob boblaw
Anybody rang Citadel?

I had my rejection by personalised email at 10am this morning
Rejection from 15 NBS
I have just called Farringdon, they are aiming to get back to everyone by the end of this week.
Original post by _EternalOptimist_
I have just called Farringdon, they are aiming to get back to everyone by the end of this week.

As in rejections, or further interview offers?
Both I think. Although they didn't specifically state which.
Anyone else had any news from Citadel either way?
Reply 2939
Original post by 538123
Nothing from Farringdon. Judging by earlier comments that people were silently rejected by them before, I'm assuming that's what's happening here.

I thought I read a while ago that they don't RBS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending