The Student Room Group

19 year od young girl lives in a plastic bowl

Interest peaked ?

I feel bad posting this story so people can gawk, but this is really a WTF moment. The good news is that publicity is garnering donations for the poor girl. Doctors are currently baffled as to what has caused this.

366FAF5300000578-3699166-image-a-35_1469012586203.jpg
Attachment not found

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HanSoloLuck
Interest peaked ?

I feel bad posting this story so people can gawk, but this is really a WTF moment. The good news is that publicity is garnering donations for the poor girl. Doctors are currently baffled as to what has caused this.

366FAF5300000578-3699166-image-a-35_1469012586203.jpg
Attachment not found

So sad. Where is the Government? Probably in his palace with his bodyguards
I think I know the solution.

"Bone of the father, unknowingly given, you will renew your son! Flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed, you will revive your master. Blood of the enemy, forcibly taken, you will resurrect your foe."
I watched a video on this and it's so heartbreaking :frown: her family and her are desperately trying to find help for her, hopefully awareness will be raised and her family will be able to afford to get their daughter some help. At least she has a beautiful family that care so much for her.
But why a bowl
Surely in her situation you would be better off dead? If it was a pet that was in that condition it would be put down out of sympathy. She can't be enjoying life:erm:
Original post by MildredMalone
I dunno, she outgrew the cup?

:nah::facepalm2: I cannot laugh to that omfg lol
Original post by Katiee224
Surely in her situation you would be better off dead? If it was a pet that was in that condition it would be put down out of sympathy. She can't be enjoying life:erm:

A pet? Babby that's a human there...lol I can't do this thread anymore
Original post by 0to100

People are animals too. If anything, people's increased "sense of self" means any suffering is felt more.
Original post by 0to100

Would you want to live her life? Or would you rather be dead? :K:
Would you want to live her life? Or would you rather be dead? :K:

You can say you don't wanna live that life because you've lived a life far better, you have a different idea for what a good life is. She has no idea. Maybe if I were her I wouldn't truly be miserable, I'd be used to it. But asking someone who's never been through that, if I want to go through that, or die, is unfair.

It'll be different if she lived a normal existence all her life, and then had to suddenly cope with the extremes. Like...a person born blind doesn't truly know what they're missing, as opposed to someone who becomes blind.
I think I know the solution.

"Bone of the father, unknowingly given, you will renew your son! Flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed, you will revive your master. Blood of the enemy, forcibly taken, you will resurrect your foe."

ffs lol
People are animals too. If anything, people's increased "sense of self" means any suffering is felt more.

Mildred. What?
Ok, someone has to go first. There it is: I WOULD

Just because someone's not enjoying life doesn't mean that they should kill themselves.
This probably still isn't as depressing for her as the fact she is a Muslim woman.
Reply 17
Original post by KingBradly
This probably still isn't as depressing for her as the fact she is a Muslim woman.

The first idiot to bring her religion into this. Well done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
The first idiot to bring her religion into this. Well done.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you just look around TSR, waiting to insult anyone who says anything naughty about your religion?
could be worse

[video="youtube;guBsPkUkPQg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guBsPkUkPQg[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending