Original post by AR_95
13/14 - 4th
14-15 - 3rd
15-16 - 2nd
16-17 - ???

4th
Reply 8562
True ^
anyone know anything about this Holding kid we are meant to be buying?

another 20 year old defender.. can become friends with chambers I guess?

Lacazette still hanging around the rumour sites at the moment.. Cant say I am blown away by the idea of him, but certianly it would make me more confident for the start of the season, given the alternative seems to be playing akpom against liverpool..
also wtf is up with bellerin to man city? No anger if he goes back to spain, but wenger cant let him go to city.

If he is 100% going, just give him to barca for a steal, before even considering city.
Theo will probably lead the line for the first few games. I like Xhaka, looks like a real leader and just what we need. But it's the same old story; being 2 or 3 players short of competing and every other big team getting their business done early.
When Wenger said we're going to be getting 3-4 signings:

Xhaka, Asano, Holding...

Can't see us getting anywhere this season. Terrible
Original post by James.Carnell
When Wenger said we're going to be getting 3-4 signings:

Xhaka, Asano, Holding...

Can't see us getting anywhere this season. Terrible

With Mourinho and Pep in town it's unlikely. I think Wenger knows himself he ain't good enough to match them, especially Jose. It must be the last thing he wanted, for Mourinho to return to England.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwerty_mad
With Mourinho and Pep in town it's unlikely. I think Wenger knows himself he ain't good enough to match them, especially Jose. It must be the last thing he wanted, for Mourinho to return to England.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thing is, Jose with our team would beat the Man Utd team even with Pogba.

That is how big the gulf is. Wenger is a fraudulent manager.
Reply 8569
If Bellerin goes to City I'm done with watching this cuckold club
Lmao. Bellerin has more than a year left on his contract. City will have to bid pogba money if they want him.
Thing is, Jose with our team would beat the Man Utd team even with Pogba.

That is how big the gulf is. Wenger is a fraudulent manager.

yeah thats why he got a team that was champions the year before nearly relegated pal.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
yeah thats why he got a team that was champions the year before nearly relegated pal.

Nah it's not like he'd be unprepared for any other season (plus the Eva fiasco didn't help him)
Original post by shawn_o1
Nah it's not like he'd be unprepared for any other season (plus the Eva fiasco didn't help him)

brb claims managing a team has no impact on how hes going to manage another team
brb claims a situation he solely got himself in to is an excuse for his poor management

thats like me complaining im poor and blaming the system after spending my life savings on lap dances
Reply 8574
****ing Rob Holding
Spurs are making better signings than us FFS
we already Robbed a Holding midfielder tho
Asano and Holding, real title winning ambition there.
Original post by AR_95
****ing Rob Holding
Spurs are making better signings than us FFS

Gonna win the title with signings like Holding and Asano :colondollar:
Asano and Holding, real 4th place trophy winning ambition there.

ftfy
Imagine actually thinking these players are being signed to come straight into the first team. Imagine thinking a £2mil punt on a young English player who is a up and coming isn't worth it.
Worst case scenario we sell him on in a few yearsfor a profit...

Latest