The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Cardiff accommodation available!

Need a room in Cardiff for September?

I have a room going in a newly renovated house in Cathays with 7 other students. The house is lush and close to town and the other housemates are all chill, lovely people.

Message me for more details!
Reply 1
Hello, I would like to have more info about this house. Im a french erasmus student looking for a room to rent for the full academic year. Im doing my third year in cardiff studying modern languages applied to business. Also, what's the price including all bills? Is it close to modern shcool of languages? Who are the current housemates?Regards,Amina
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Original post by minaayr
Hello, I would like to have more info about this house. Im a french erasmus student looking for a room to rent for the full academic year. Im doing my third year in cardiff studying modern languages applied to business. Also, what's the price including all bills? Is it close to modern shcool of languages? Who are the current housemates?Regards,Amina

Hi Amina!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CardiffStudentAccommodation4U/permalink/1220058204681156/?sale_post_id=1220058204681156
Here is the post with all the information & who to contact :smile: I hope it's what you're looking for!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending