The Student Room Group
Original post by boredasf
just curious :smile:

would you ever marry a muslim girl who isn't a virgin?
why is it so wrong to have sex before marriage?
there are far worse sins!

Most muslim guys aren't virgins themselves but want to marry a virgin girl... so hypocritical.

By saying that there are far more sins does not make sex before marriage a less of a sin. At the end of the day, it is haraam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Zeeiqbal
By saying that there are far more sins does not make sex before marriage a less of a sin. At the end of the day, it is haraam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is haram but it feels so halal
Reply 3
I don't really mind if the person has or hasn't had some action before being with me. I don't care what sin a person has done to be honest, have decided a while back to give that idea up since their sins have nothing to do with me unless I'm included in some way. It's between the individual and the Creator.
Reply 4
Original post by Zeeiqbal

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know.
Reply 5
Original post by Rohan187
I don't really mind if the person has or hasn't had some action before being with me. I don't care what sin a person has done to be honest, have decided a while back to give that idea up since their sins have nothing to do with me unless I'm included in some way. It's between the individual and the Creator.

that's good!
Absolutely haram
just curious :smile:

would you ever marry a muslim girl who isn't a virgin?
why is it so wrong to have sex before marriage?
there are far worse sins!

Most muslim guys aren't virgins themselves but want to marry a virgin girl... so hypocritical.

*Says "just curious"*
*Ends with own opinion, clearly fueled by personal experience*

There are guys that prefer girls with no experience, don't get why that's a big issue. That's like saying guys with no tattoos aren't allowed to like girls with tattoos.
Reply 8
that's good!

It's a good and helpful thought process to live by, I believe so, since most Muslims and/or religious people I know have an issue with other people's sins, especially those who do not believe in the principles and laws you live by. I'm glad a lot of people I've met and/or heard believe the same thing.
What about what do muslim girls think of muslim guys who are n't virgins ~ ?
Reply 10
Original post by Rohan187
It's a good and helpful thought process to live by

it is indeed :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by The Joker ~
What about what do muslim girls think of muslim guys who are n't virgins ~ ?

i don't give a **** if they aren't virgins. i know most of them have probably had sex before marriage.
i don't give a **** if they aren't virgins. i know most of them have probably had sex before marriage.

Tauba Tauba ~
Reply 13
My opinion is that the past should remain in the past
I've had sex before marriage so I don't care whether a girl is a virgin or not. It would be a huge double standard if I did.
I know a significant number of guys want virgins which is very hypocritical as they aren't virgin themselves. It makes me steer clear of Muslim guys in general sadly even though I'm a virgin Muslim girl, I'm scared of their attitudes.
Lol
Reply 17
I got no problem with that, whether virgin or not. Those guys u've met are hypocrites they themselves not virgin bc had gay sex with there brothers. They don't deserve u my sista, instead come to me baby ❤️
If here are any girls who wanna play, message me pls
The virgin men were advised to marry the virgin women but if she is righteous and has repented fine ig.

Latest

Trending

Trending