The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zerforax
The coup in Turkey is being widely reported but the terror attacks in Turkey rarely make headline news (or not for long).

Dunno why anyone's still surprised that people care more about things that happen closer to home
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by difeo
Dunno why anyone's still surprised that people care more about things that happen closer to home

Turkey is closer to home than Turkey?
Original post by e aí rapaz
Turkey is closer to home than Turkey?

I mean the original point
Original post by difeo
I mean the original point

Take the L
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Take the L

dbi
An Uncle comes to visit. You're an 18 year old girl, with a 12 year old brother. The Uncle gives your brother £100. and you nothing. Is this sexism on the uncle's part?

Thoughts lads? @SA-1 @difeo @zKlown @Dirtybit @sr90 @TheonlyMrsHolmes?
An Uncle comes to visit. You're an 18 year old girl, with a 12 year old brother. The Uncle gives your brother £100. and you nothing. Is this sexism on the uncle's part?

Why don't you just tag them in my thread where the whole story is, rather than providing a fragment of it?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Why don't you just tag them in my thread where the whole story is, rather than providing a fragment of it?

Because this is the only part that is relevant to anyone on TSR who doesn't have in-depth knowledge on your uncles attitudes towards women

Also

(edited 7 years ago)
Because this is the only part that is relevant to anyone on TSR who doesn't have in-depth knowledge on your uncles attitudes towards women

You need the full story to determine whether it was sexist or not.

Take the L
Original post by difeo
Take the L

Don't be #salty @Mad Vlad

You need the full story to determine whether it was sexist or not.

Any sane person would see it as a kid being given money, with you being an adult now not getting it. Regardless of whether your uncle is sexist or not, this is not an example of it
Don't be #salty @Mad Vlad

Any sane person would see it as a kid being given money, with you being an adult now not getting it. Regardless of whether your uncle is sexist or not, this is not an example of it

I don't want to continue this onto another thread. Express your opinions on my thread.
Reply 7272

Nah the girl is in the wrong. Why is she even looking at a financial deal between two males?

@TheonlyMrsHolmes
He is not a "small child". He is almost a foot taller than me

lol
Original post by SA-1
Nah the girl is in the wrong. Why is she even looking at a financial deal between two males?

@TheonlyMrsHolmes

I don't know, I should know my place. Heading back to the kitchen, anyone want a sandwich???

Original post by Wilfred Little
lol

K.
Reply 7275
I don't know, I should know my place. Heading back to the kitchen, anyone want a sandwich???

Hehe are you any good? xx

And what would you rate yourself out of 10?

(Looks & sandwich making abilities)
loling
Original post by SA-1
Hehe are you any good? xx

And what would you rate yourself out of 10?

(Looks & sandwich making abilities)

I'm fantastic.

My sandwiches are perfect, 10/10. I'm obviously perfect in all my womanly duties. I scrub all the floors in my stilettos so that I'm always ready for my man :flutter:
trapking is that you?
Original post by Dirtybit
trapking is that you?

Trapking would wear a sharp suit, it isn't him.

Latest