The Student Room Group

Attempted abduction of RAF Serviceman

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ODES_PDES
Did they catch the culprits?
If not any racial description?

Spoiler

Has been reported as "2 gentlemen of Asian appearance".
Original post by Drewski

I knew it. Oriental then
Even the PC BBC is talking about the possibilities of a link to terrorism. That amazes me, no mention of the M word of course, though.

It comes to something when a member of our armed forces can't jog around his base without a couple of immigrants or the children of immigrants trying to capture him so as to put his beheading on the internet.

Maybe this country isn't finished yet but it sure as hell feels like western civilisation (at least western Europe) is being destroyed by uncontrolled immigration from third world hellholes...
Sky news police spokesperson said the knife was roughly 5-6 inches (Blade 3 inches). That is no knife for commiting murder. I expect they planned to take him somwhere to video him being beheaded... shudders
If the two attackers aren't caught soon, I expect they'll try again on a regular civilian in the Norfolk area
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Sky news police spokesperson said the knife was roughly 5-6 inches (Blade 3 inches). That is no knife for commiting murder. I expect they planned to take him somwhere to video him being beheaded... shudders

I concur otherwise they could have used their car to run him down like they did with Lee Rigby. They probably wanted to abduct him, force him to read some crap about the "evil West killing brothers in Syria/Iraq" & then behead him.
Original post by Drewski

It's those damn Hindus again. Or is it Sikhs? They're always causing trouble.
Original post by thunder_chunky
It's those damn Hindus again. Or is it Sikhs? They're always causing trouble.

I'm not sure, but what I do know, is that additional immigration from the areas that the perpetrators are from will certainly help!
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1484766/armed-cops-and-police-chopper-scrambled-after-three-people-with-a-rifle-were-spotted-near-army-base/

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/692117/Army-barracks-Bulford-Camp-rifle-group-police-firearms-salisbury-plain

According to these two sources (and a Facebook feed I saw earlier) there's a possibility that three armed men tried to infiltrate Salisbury Plain last night. I don't think it's been confirmed however.

Edit - it looks like the BBC have now got the story:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-36863691
Armed officers and a police helicopter were scrambled to an Army base after three people were reportedly seen with a rifle nearby.Police were called to the "suspicious incident" near Bulford Camp, Wiltshire, at 17:00 BST on Thursday.The area around the barracks, on the Salisbury Plain, was searched but no suspects were located.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending