The Student Room Group

Any chinese here?

Scroll to see replies

The real MVP. :smile:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
The real MVP. :smile:

lol she probably want Chinese to help her on the language but im useless x)
Original post by Proxenus
lol she probably want Chinese to help her on the language but im useless x)

i didnt see this sorry im chinese not being racist. if u want i can help with your chinese if its not too hard.
Reply 4
I am a Malaysian-Chinese ^^
Original post by Tinnyc
I am a Malaysian-Chinese ^^

And were you grown up in the UK? just to make it clear from the beginning: I was not. And I am not a Chinese too, but interest in people with such roots. :smile:
Not me, but I had a lovely Chinese takeaway earlier. Just felt the need to contribute that for no reason whatsoever.
Original post by Victoria Jolee

No but im australian :smile:
Reply 8
100% :biggrin:
Yup I am
Singaporean! (Chinese by race but most people don't call me Chinese :frown:) and my Chinese is really bad, I mean REALLY bad
Reply 11
Original post by Kallisto
And were you grown up in the UK? just to make it clear from the beginning: I was not. And I am not a Chinese too, but interest in people with such roots. :smile:

Nope, I am a Chinese descendant born & living in Malaysia, however, I will study in UK soon this September. ^^
Original post by Tinnyc
Nope, I am a Chinese descendant born & living in Malaysia, however, I will study in UK soon this September. ^^

Really? So I wish you the best of luck in the UK. Did you visit UK before? or is it really your first trip?*
Reply 13
Really? So I wish you the best of luck in the UK. Did you visit UK before? or is it really your first trip?*

Thanks, sweetie! Yeah, this is my first trip to UK & travel alone to overseas as well~Kind of worry but it's okay! ^^
Original post by Tinnyc
Thanks, sweetie! Yeah, this is my first trip to UK & travel alone to overseas as well~Kind of worry but it's okay! ^^

Sweetie?! I am feeling flattered now. :colondollar:

You are a braveheart; To leave your family and your familar surrounding, just to study in a foreign country in a foreign city far away from home. And what kind of study, if I may ask? *
Reply 15
Sweetie?! I am feeling flattered now. :colondollar:

You are a braveheart; To leave your family and your familar surrounding, just to study in a foreign country in a foreign city far away from home. And what kind of study, if I may ask? *

Anybody good to me is a "sweetie", hehe! ^^
By the way, compared to common girls, I am brave for some points! =PMay be this is because my own personality (sociable & extremely talkative XD) & also what I went through in my life make me to have a stronger mind! Haha! XP
I just accepted the offer of MSc. Business with International Management from Northumbria University Newcastle ^^
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tinnyc
Anybody good to me is a "sweetie", hehe! ^^
By the way, compared to common girls, I am brave for some points! =PMay be this is because my own personality (sociable & extremely talkative XD) & also what I went through in my life make me to have a stronger mind! Haha! XP
I just accepted the offer of MSc. Business with International Management from Northumbria University Newcastle ^^

So, you are trying your luck in England. Hope so for you that your mind is so strong as you believe in it.

Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Yup I am

Grown up in UK too?
So, you are trying your luck in England. Hope so for you that your mind is so strong as you believe in it.

Grown up in UK too?

Yeah, and I can speak Cantonese too
Original post by WoodyMKC
Not me, but I had a lovely Chinese takeaway earlier. Just felt the need to contribute that for no reason whatsoever.

And 2nd generation Chinese checking in from HK :holmes: :007:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Yeah, and I can speak Cantonese too

Same here I cant write or read much of it tho :rofl:

Original post by rosemondtan
Singaporean! (Chinese by race but most people don't call me Chinese :frown:) and my Chinese is really bad, I mean REALLY bad

Id call you Chinese :lol:

And how bad exactly? Can you say your name and how old you are ? :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest