The Student Room Group

Muslim 'boyfriend' acted like he didn't know me when with his friend.

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="34908seikj;66542300"]
Original post by PrincessBO$$

I have no Idea as to what you're talking about. :colone:

Really Shall i tag OP?
[QUOTE="PrincessBO$$;66542330"]
Original post by 34908seikj

Really Shall i tag OP?

Why would you? Are you implying that I am subtly hitting on OP?

smh I'm not in the market

smh I'm not in the market[/QUOTE]

Please for the sake of the 3.5b girls do not go on the market. LIKE EVER!

smh I'm not in the market[/QUOTE]

Please for the sake of the 3.5b girls do not go on the market. LIKE EVER!

I swear to god if you keep killing the quote :rofl:

I can mean two very different things. I'm confused.
I swear to god if you keep killing the quote :rofl:

I can mean two very different things. I'm confused.

:confused: So am I
he things your a side ting
He's either embarrassed by you or he thinks people will judge him for being in a relationship as a 'Muslim'
Leave gurl, leave!
Leave him and get this tune on if you regret your decision
https://youtu.be/GA4JCDGG5Zg

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
If he is embarassed about you. He doesnt love YOU. DITCH HIM!

Gotta' catch 'em all.

Ditch the dude though. Go find a nice handsome white boy...

:lol:
Catch'em all kulahaa
we aint pokemon love.
Original post by Al-farhan
:lol:
Catch'em all kulahaa
we aint pokemon love.

walaalo i never said that 34908seikj said it :h:
Original post by DarkParadise
I'm quite upset atm so apologies in advance if this comes out slightly..irrational. ive tried condensing this but i couldn't sorry:

- So I've officially been with my partner for about 4 months (he's the one who wanted to be exclusive so don't post saying I'm the side ting when I'm clearly not). I'm 21 and he's 22.

- Although I'm a deist (ex-Muslim), he's a Muslim revert, but we were completely compatible personality-wise and he actually got me re-interested in my faith to the point where I've started re-reading the Qur'an and fasting during the month of Ramadan.

- He on the other hand, smokes weed almost daily, occasionally drinks (even on Eid day) and has a really bad temper (has said "**** you" to me multiple times whenever I've raised issues with him).

- During the first 2 months of dating, he would always initiate hanging out. We'd hang out quite a few times a week, we'd always have a great time and he'd always text/call me every day/night.

- It became increasingly apparent that he cares A LOT what people think. He's Caribbean and I'm Somali. I've distanced myself from the Somali community naturally, but he has a LOT of Somali friends, and is well known to the community.

- For the past 3 weeks, he had become really flakey. Whenever I'd suggest somewhere for us to meet, he'd be all up for it before bailing on me last minute (he's actually stood me up a couple of times). We had a massive argument last night which ended with him promising to make it up to me today when we meet up for a coffee. He said he'd call me in the morning. He NEVER did, which I kinda expected. I made plans for the day anyway and texted him about it, which he ignored.

- Later on I decided to treat myself to a subway meal, and went to Subway. Lo and behold, he's sitting there with his mate (who had his back turned and was on the phone). He smiled at me as if NOTHING was wrong, and when I said hey back, he lifted his finger to his lips and pointed to his friend.
He turned around and literally didn't look at me again.

I ignored him from that point and walked out with my food, before blocking his number.

I just want to know WHY he acted like he didn't know me when his friend was there. I know for a fact that if my friend was around me and I bumped into him, I'd definitely stop to say hi. His reaction to my being there was not only super awkward, but was disheartening to say the least.

Dump him please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cuz desis dey dont want you marrying their mandem init. Your just fresh easy meat fam, the lowest of the low.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending