The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

"Why are juve fans so pissed man? Imagine the amount of matches you can fix for €120m!".

Saw this on twitter. Lol'd.
De Gea

Darmian Smalling Bailly Shaw

Pogba Schweinsteiger

Rashford Mikhitaryan Martial

Ibrahimovic

Then a 8 man bench of Romero, Blind, Fosu-Mensah, Rooney, Lingard, Schneiderllin, Mata, Rojo

A potentially world-class, and still managing to get some good, young english players in too (unlike some other clubs, no names mentioned).
Schneiderlin will be class this season remember this post.
Original post by sahil19
Schneiderlin will be class this season remember this post.

No one will remember it mate. How does that make you feel?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
No one will remember it mate. How does that make you feel?

Tears in my eyes
Tears in my eyes
Tears in my eyes
Tears on the ground, tears on my pillow
Unreal; got this thread on strings. Little q; Where do you play TFM next season? I'd like to see him in the center of the park.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sahil19
Unreal; got this thread on string. Little q; WHere do you play TMF next season? I'd like to see him in the center of the park.

RB, his potential will be too much and he'll end up being a GOAT CDM in a couple seasons
Original post by sahil19
Unreal; got this thread on string. Little q; WHere do you play TMF next season? I'd like to see him in the center of the park.

Timothy Mosu-Fensah
Original post by difeo
Timothy Mosu-Fensah

looool soz slight error.
Original post by Dirtybit
RB, his potential will be too much and he'll end up being a GOAT CDM in a couple seasons

I was at OT when he played CB vs Everton, him and blind had Lukaku in his pocket all game; can play v well at CB. He's got the most chance to start at RB tbf, think Jose will like Darmian though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sahil19

WHere

center
Original post by sahil19
I was at OT when he played CB vs Everton, him and blind has Lukaku in his pocket all game; can play v well at CB. He's got the most chance to start at RB tbf, think Jose will like Darmian though.

Think he's wasted at CB. His speed and ability to drive with the ball will be perfect on counter attacks + his GOAT interceptions and rock solid defending along with him obviously being great on the ball.
Original post by Dirtybit
Think he's wasted at CB. His speed and ability to drive with the ball will be perfect on counter attacks + his GOAT interceptions and rock solid defending along with him obviously being great on the ball.

Would rather him at CB than Jones. Can't believe that Jose is thinking about having Jones and Smalling as the center back pair. Suppose time will tell though. Bailly looks solid.
Original post by sahil19
I was at OT when he played CB vs Everton, him and blind has Lukaku in his pocket all game; can play v well at CB. He's got the most chance to start at RB tbf, think Jose will like Darmian though.

has
Original post by Jimmy Seville
has

I'm tired alright Moh. To quote Claude from AFTV 'It's time to go'

Latest