The Student Room Group

How to break off a relationship after just under a month

Can anyone give me a decent way to break off a relationship with a guy who you've already slept with but not feeling anymore? I'm 19 if that adds any context. mucho appreciated x
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Can anyone give me a decent way to break off a relationship with a guy who you've already slept with but not feeling anymore? I'm 19 if that adds any context. mucho appreciated x

Just say it didn't work out and keep as friends.
Reply 4
Be bold and do it without a build up period where it's pretty clear you've gone cold. This is the worst part. Be as honest as you can and avoid breakup cliches.
Reply 5
Just say you found some better dick
Just a month? Do it however you want. Its unlikely they are head over heels deep in such a short time.
"We have little in common and I don't want a **** buddy"
Reply 8

Tell him? Say it's not working for you & apologise

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just be honest and tell them in person, there is no easy way though, you will just have to bite the bullet and do it.

Quick Reply

Latest