The Student Room Group

Want to get a happy meal but I'm 18

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I advocate a big tasty and fries instead
Original post by fefssdf
Ok so I am gonna get a happy meal later cause it's cheap but I don't want the toy cause I'm 18 ; could I just get them to give me the food in a bag and not in the massive happy meal box lol !

I'm 18 and you made me want a happy meal now too... But I would want the toy too!
Original post by loveleest
It's not even worth the money lol and it's such a small amount of food.

You do get quite a lot in a Happy meal! You can get a small hamburger, small chips and a drink which is what I usually get at McDonalds anyway.

But the toy is what seals the deal :u:
Reply 23
Original post by fefssdf
What should I get instead to be come economical ?
I was thinking large chips and a chicken burger ? How much would that cost

Nothing from McDonalds is truly economical, the only economical stuff is the chicken shops in the east end of London.

https://www.google.co.uk/finance?cid=22568

^^ looking at the stock price, they are making a lot of money selling food.
Reply 24
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
wut if I'm not satisfied with ur purchase? :holmes:

Then u gotta deal with it m8
McDonald's have a saver menu, it's essentially "happy meal for grown-ups"
Reply 26
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I advocate a big tasty and fries instead

I think I'm gonna get large fries and a chicken mayo but without the mayo ... Do you know if I can get extra like say add onion and how much would that be
Reply 27
Original post by shawn_o1
McDonald's have a saver menu, it's essentially "happy meal for grown-ups"

Yh it looks good
Reply 28
Wish I was like you m8 :smile:
Original post by Platopus
You do get quite a lot in a Happy meal! You can get a small hamburger, small chips and a drink which is what I usually get at McDonalds anyway.

But the toy is what seals the deal :u:

Yeah i guess so, but the chips is a quite small portion.
Original post by fefssdf
Then u gotta deal with it m8

wut if I can't?

Spoiler

Original post by loveleest
Yeah i guess so, but the chips is a quite small portion.

But when you get a free toy, who cares about chips, right? :wink:
Reply 32
Update ! I got large chips and a mayo chicken ( without the mayo ) which cost about £2.50 I think . The chips were gross and not how I remembered them as I haven't had them in months but the chicken burger was decent. I felt guilty afterwards I wished I'd gone to Greggs instead but least I know that for next time ...
Original post by fefssdf
Update ! I got large chips and a mayo chicken ( without the mayo ) which cost about £2.50 I think . The chips were gross and not how I remembered them as I haven't had them in months but the chicken burger was decent. I felt guilty afterwards I wished I'd gone to Greggs instead but least I know that for next time ...

Ooh nice! I normally get something along those lines. Yeah, I have similar opinions of them as you do tbh. Greggs is amazing! I wish I hadn't seen this now, I am very hungry :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Is this still an issue, do you still require my assistance OP?
Reply 35
Original post by Matrix123
Ooh nice! I normally get something along those lines. Yeah, I have similar opinions of them as you do tbh. Greggs is amazing! I wish I hadn't seen this now, I am very hungry :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh Greggs is great like their steak bakes are lovely mmmmn but for some reason I craved fatty food today and it was alright but I won't be going there for another few months I Think yet it is cheap compared to Greggs considering I got a main meal for less than £3
Reply 36
Original post by John55
Is this still an issue, do you still require my assistance OP?

Haha no I decided against the happy meal and opted for large fries and a chicken burger off the saver menu instead :biggrin:
Lol you clowns.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fefssdf
Yh Greggs is great like their steak bakes are lovely mmmmn but for some reason I craved fatty food today and it was alright but I won't be going there for another few months I Think yet it is cheap compared to Greggs considering I got a main meal for less than £3

Fair enough. That's true, it is cheaper. Haven't had their steak bakes before...maybe that'll be next on my list :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by fefssdf
Ok so I am gonna get a happy meal later cause it's cheap but I don't want the toy cause I'm 18 ; could I just get them to give me the food in a bag and not in the massive happy meal box lol !

Just buy a happy meal and leave the toy on the table still sealed. You have to remember that nobody gives one what you order and wont bat an eyelid at an 18 year old buying a happy meal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending