The Student Room Group

Ungrateful refugees in Europe

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrianMcEgg
Soviet Union became the first non-Islamic country to invade a Islamic country in 1979.

The Crusades want a word with you.
Reply 21
If only I was in total charge of a European country.

Spoiler

Original post by Platopus
I agree. If anything, they should be grateful we aren't using them as slave labour.

Excellent comment, the humanity is strong with you.
I think you need education, Islamic countries have invaded Italy, Russia, Hungary, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland-Lithuania, the Balkans many years before Soviet Union became the first non-Islamic country to invade a Islamic country in 1979. Another clueless individual brainwashed by the left winged media.

We invaded Russia in alliance with an Islamic country.
Original post by mercuryman
Excellent comment, the humanity is strong with you.

She's being sarcastic.
How do you know they're all ungrateful? A video with a few of them means nothing, I could show you a video with a few white people beating up a car and tell you that white people are violent but that does not make it true.
Original post by Ladbants
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2DQE0Z9S0c

We let them in. Yet they aren't grateful and just make more demands. Germany is already spending so much money to give these people free handouts and they're still not grateful... Looks like they forgot what they left behind.

Free food, free housing, free internet, free water facilities, free electricity, and that's still not enough? Just stop letting them in. A lot of them aren't even that desperate and are economic migrants. Keep them in their own country.

One person on a youtube video doesn't mean thats a typical view.

The Germans along with other countries signed up to the 1951 convention on refugees. Ofc they are meant to provide facilities in a humane way.
They are then meant to listen to their claims and decide which ones are geuine refugees and deport the economic migrants. So keeping them in their own country is what is being done.

The west should take some responsibiliyu as they have been a contributing factor to much of the situation in Iraq, Afghanisatn and Syria. A lot of them would prefer not to have had their countries invaded.
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
You need to get educated. Do I really have to list the invasions of Algeria, Morocco, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan?

maybe you should do some reading

Sunnis and shias have been at war for much longer than 2003

Anyway not sure how the US invasion of iraq equals germany/Ireland/Poland etc taking in "refugees" when they had nothing to do with it, the EU is a joke.
(edited 7 years ago)
The Crusades want a word with you.

Incorrect. The Christians fought Islamic countries in order to regain territory in which was already lost to Islamic countries, most notably Israel and Sicily
Original post by remiremi
maybe you should do some reading

Sunnis and shias have been at war for much longer than 2003

Anyway not sure how the US invasion of iraq equals germany/Ireland/Poland etc taking in "refugees" when they had nothing to do with it, the EU is a joke.

So you had to go and bomb them to teach them a lesson, definitely makes it justified :yy:
She's being sarcastic.

Oh, right. That was some good A* sarcasm then.
Incorrect. The Christians fought Islamic countries in order to regain territory in which was already lost to Islamic countries, most notably Israel and Sicily

So you had to go and bomb them to teach them a lesson, definitely makes it justified :yy:

You should take some refugees into your home, make yourself an example of how progressive we are to make up for it

http://www.theworldin.com/article/10466/new-germans

these are the new Europeans
Original post by Craig1998

3. These are real people and if someone is disappointed with something they are going to voice their concerns.

Exactly, these are people that lived lives just like we did until their homes got blown apart. I'm pretty sure if the situations were reversed, us westerners would be complaining far more.
Original post by remiremi
You should take some refugees into your home, make yourself an example of how progressive we are to make up for it

http://www.theworldin.com/article/10466/new-germans

these are the new Europeans

They're not doing anything wrong. :s-smilie:
Original post by Trapz99
It is. We are giving them free food and housing. Loving your neighbour doesn't mean bending over backwards to accommodate them.

And Jesus saith unto them "Now **** off back to where you came from"
Reply 36
I'm sure they're so grateful that the west destroyed their own countries forcing them to leave /s

The 'people' who forced us to invade them are the ones who live in billion dollar mansions and never see a Muslim in their neighborhoods. I don't think the British public ever wanted a single one of these wars.
Original post by Trapz99
It is. We are giving them free food and housing. Loving your neighbour doesn't mean bending over backwards to accommodate them.

They don't even deserve food and housing. Send them back to their own barbaric countries. They are not wanted here.
Reply 38
Original post by dingleberry jam
And Jesus saith unto them "Now **** off back to where you came from"

We need to keep our country safe. And Jesus never said that. We can't just let everyone in and be totally nice to everyone.
Reply 39
Original post by stevey396
They don't even deserve food and housing. Send them back to their own barbaric countries. They are not wanted here.

You're disgusting. Just because you born on a good part of the Earth's crust, you think your life is worth more than other people's?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending