The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vivalasvegas2015
Anyone else had any news from Citadel either way?

I've heard nothing, they said only two people go through to the next round and given that myself, you and 'Bob boblaw' haven't heard anything I'm not getting my hopes up. Rejections rarely seem to precede interviews.
Original post by i.am.the.law
Thanks for the info. RBS in that case.

That's my last one crossed off so it's a nervous wait for one answer on 1st August!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! And good luck with the set you've to hear back from.
Anyone heard from Linenhall Chambers post interview?

Felt it all went smooth as silk, get it :wink:
Reply 2943
Anybody heard from 18SJS post 2nd round on Saturday?
Original post by UpDog
Anybody heard from 18SJS post 2nd round on Saturday?

A friend says 2 offers were made earlier this week.
Iscoed interviews out
Original post by lp91
Has anyone heard from the NMC - 1st rounds supposed to be w/c 1 August

Nope I'm still waiting to hear back
May I inquire as to whether anybody has heard anything from Hardwicke after the second rounds?
Is anyone else still waiting on their time slot for 15NBS second rounds tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Radebe91
May I inquire as to whether anybody has heard anything from Hardwicke after the second rounds?

Friend hasn't. Do they stick together gateway timeline ?
Are we giving up with Citadel? An RBS?
Original post by broeoutinsong
Are we giving up with Citadel? An RBS?

Surely one of us will crack and ring them soon...
Original post by Bob boblaw

I count four waiting now, the outlook is pretty bleak but I just want to be put out of my misery.
Anyone who had a second round at 12kbw and didn't get a rejection email (like I just did) congrats it looks like you may be getting good news in a few weeks.
Again, any news on New Court 2nd rounds? Really need to know if I've got one or not!
Has anyone heard back from Charter re: 2nd round??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thisisdire
Friend hasn't. Do they stick together gateway timeline ?

Yeah, the offers should be on 1 August.
Original post by Bob boblaw

Guys, someone just ring them! It'll put you all out of your misery and they won't judge you for it :smile:

Original post by roomwithoutaroof
Anyone who had a second round at 12kbw and didn't get a rejection email (like I just did) congrats it looks like you may be getting good news in a few weeks.

Just a little rant - why do so many PG sets not adhere to the timeframe?! It thankfully hasn't happened to me yet but I just don't understand why - what's the point of using PG if you're not going to stick to it? It just serves to shake people's confidence in the midst of other interviews!! Ok, rant over.
Original post by wannabeebar
Guys, someone just ring them! It'll put you all out of your misery and they won't judge you for it :smile:

Just a little rant - why do so many PG sets not adhere to the timeframe?! It thankfully hasn't happened to me yet but I just don't understand why - what's the point of using PG if you're not going to stick to it? It just serves to shake people's confidence in the midst of other interviews!! Ok, rant over.

I think they can reject but not give offers.
Anyways - you should be celebrating - it means you have an offer from 12KBW.
Although, a bit presumptuous of Chambers to think their first choices will say yes - they may have multiple offers! But I am guessing I was so bad they wouldn't want me there even if there was space!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending