The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sahil19
I'm tired alright Moh. To quote Claude from AFTV 'It's time to go'

That quote should be in quotation marks, not apostrophes.
Original post by Jimmy Seville

I've got A*'s in all of my english language mocks so I don't need a lecture from a guy who has Moh Haider as his profile picture.
(edited 7 years ago)

Yeah, and?
Original post by sahil19
I've got A*'s in all of my english language mocks so I don't need a lecture from a guy who has Moh Haider as his profile picture.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1469165320.345919.jpg
How is the anger management training going at United? To stop half of the team being red carded in the opening Premier Leagus game for surrounding the referee.
Original post by barnetlad
How is the anger management training going at United? To stop half of the team being red carded in the opening Premier Leagus game for surrounding the referee.

Scholes left ages ago, what you on about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Scholes left ages ago, what you on about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The new referee rules announced by the Premier League earlier this week. John Terry and some of the other Chelsea players will not ladt long on the field either IMO
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sahil19

*English
^rekt
United 1-4 Dortmund

Dortmund did start their pre-season before us but still, not a great result.
You just got destroyed lads.

Can't wait until we play Barca... :frown:
Not a great result but looking at the team, I don't think Jose set out to specifically get a result tbh. Only really worry is Bailly, and if he's good enough to fix our defensive issues. Otherwise you've provably got 2-3 starters, one of whom is Shaw still a long way from match sharpness.
Not great at all. Mind you at least Mkhitaryan scored his first goal :biggrin: hopefully the first of many...

If we were to get another centre back then there isn't really that many on the market at the moment. If Bonucci is available then I would much rather we try to get him than Pogba.
:lol: When Utd fans say it was only a friendly.
This was our second pre season game, this was their fifth. Also to put pre season into context; LVG beat Barca and Real. The Bournemouth game is the only game that matters.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sahil19
This was our second pre season game, this was their fifth. Also to put pre season into context; LVG beat Barca and Real. The Bournemouth game is the only game that matters.

pre season
pre season

Hmm it's almost like I'm doing it on purpose now..
in
Bailly wasn't the problem. Been solid so far. Jones and Rojo are unbelievably ****.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
in

Thoughts on the creation of a virtual Pokémon Go, where you wear the virtual headset and immerse yourself in that world?

Latest