The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ColossalAtom
I guess 5'9 would be considered tall for a girl, so I'd say somewhere around that height. The crazy thing is that - I'm the tallest male on my mum's side of the family. :bigsmile:

How tall r u?
Original post by PrincessBO$$
How tall r u?

Spoiler

Original post by ColossalAtom

Spoiler

ahh i'm 5ft11. You're height is fine. :h:
I'm 6ft 1 and i do not care about the height unless she is abnormally big like 6ft5 +
Short girls, tall girls, I'm calling all girls :cool: :sexface:
ahh i'm 5ft11. You're height is fine. :h:

I am 6ft3. You both are fine unlike me. :angry:
The absolute ideal height is 6'1", it's just the perfect height, you're not too short and you're not too tall. 6'1" people are the supreme master race and I'm not just saying this because I'm 6'1".
Reply 307
As an Asian girl like me, the height of 5 ft 8' is one of the main reasons that I am still single since I was born >.< On the other hand, born with the family genes to have bigger & heavier bone is another main reason as well...so sad T^TIn addition, gaining a physically stronger body through sports & athletic training...ah....Totally a tragedy T.T
Original post by Tinnyc
As an Asian girl like me, the height of 5 ft 8' is one of the main reasons that I am still single since I was born >.< On the other hand, born with the family genes to have bigger & heavier bone is another main reason as well...so sad T^TIn addition, gaining a physically stronger body through sports & athletic training...ah....Totally a tragedy T.T

Is that because guys don't like you or is it because you only like 6+ guys?
Reply 309
Original post by Sisuphos
Is that because guys don't like you or is it because you only like 6+ guys?

As long as the guy is not obviously shorter than me, then I am okay.
I'll mostly focused on their personality, mindset & thought
instead of their physical appearances.
Maybe they just don't like me because I am a bit emulative, make them feel stressful , I guess.Maybe I am just simply not pretty & attractive....Whatever...
(edited 7 years ago)
5ft11 :frown: that's tall

try being 6ft1.5
Original post by Lauren1999
try being 6ft1.5

:h: Ok. You probably get noticed a lot
:h: Ok. You probably get noticed a lot

ahah I'd say a fair bit
[video="youtube;DwZVZ5qZnoA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwZVZ5qZnoA[/video]
:rofl2:
yes
Original post by 34908seikj
[video="youtube;DwZVZ5qZnoA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwZVZ5qZnoA[/video]
:rofl2:

wasnt funny :unimpressed:
wasnt funny :unimpressed:

:frown: Am I not allowed to like everyone, indiscriminate of size, gender and hight?
Original post by 34908seikj
:frown: Am I not allowed to like everyone, indiscriminate of size, gender and hight?

No. I never said that, the video was weird :redface:
No. I never said that, the video was weird :redface:

You never said the video was weird though :hand:
Tbh, I like girls around my height. Mainly shorter, my height or maybe even like an inch or 2 taller. It's really not embarrassing to hit on or be around taller girls though. One thing that's sexy is that you have longer legs :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending