The Student Room Group

Mass shooting in Munich

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reports are saying that according to police radio, up to 30 shots have been fired and 15 dead.

Europe needs to get smart!

EDIT: 10 dead

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TelAviv
Reports are saying that according to police radio, up to 30 shots have been fired and 15 dead.

Europe needs to get smart!

Probably just a lone gunman isolated from society with no overarching ideology, right?
Original post by TercioOfParma
Probably just a lone gunman isolated from society with no overarching ideology, right?

Are you seriously already pointing the blame? Have some respect
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
Are you seriously already pointing the blame? Have some respect

It may well be a just a random nutter, I know that the German counter terror units are incredibly good.
I can almost smell Merkel's approval ratings dropping..
Original post by george_c00per
I can almost smell Merkel's approval ratings dropping..

They're already almost non-existent.
Reply 7
Going to wait until further information is released but honestly I will be speechless if this turns out to be what I think it will be.

Edit: apparently a German nationalist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Pulse.
Going to wait until further information is released but honestly I will be speechless if this turns out to be what I think it will be.

Edit: apparently a German nationalist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

really? where did you hear this
Do we have any info?
(edited 7 years ago)
This is so sad, Nice wasn't even two weeks ago :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
really? where did you hear this

I'm going by twitter, it's not the most reliable source but with events like this you'll find updates every second. It's on the trending list with #Munich

Posted from TSR Mobile
And this is one of the many events that could take place when you stupidly invite in a million people without background checks.
Shooter is apparently still active, so It isn't over yet
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
And this is one of the many events that could take place when you stupidly invite in a million people without background checks.

Equally, when you stir up hatred towards these people who are coming in and make them feel hateful towards the west. Assuming that it is actually a migrant and not a domestic attacker.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending