The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya
Lol, u'd think london road is in london but not its not there is another one :wink:

Erm.... No thanks lol, i'd rather not :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: Fine i'll dance alone :angry:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
liar
Shut up.

Original post by Matrix123
True. I'm not saying I don't doubt this, especially after recent events around the world, but I like to think that everyone deserves happiness.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, fair enough.

Original post by mediaya
Tbh, i didnt even realise the asterisks were there :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh.

Original post by mediaya
Whay does that meeeeeeeaaaaaannnnnn!?!?!?!?!? :mad2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing.
(edited 7 years ago)
That's up for personal opinions but I'd like to think they do

:heart:

Same:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haa, some criminal become criminal coz they dont have happiness, if they had that then they wouldnt be criminals rn, so yh these one deserve happiness...... But all the others dont deserve it, i think:tongue:

:five:..... Even a silent death is REALLY painful :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Grimm Reaper
The kiss of death is the least painful death there is :h:

There is no death that isnt painful..... Its still painful to those close to you......

The answer to my question?? :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Haa, some criminal become criminal coz they dont have happiness, if they had that then they wouldnt be criminals rn, so yh these one deserve happiness...... But all the others dont deserve it, i think:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kiss of death :colone:

You are now nothing but an souless entertity. Dw your not alone you'll be joining your friends over there (mediaya and matrix) :h:

Spoiler

Original post by hamza772000

Nothing.

I hate when i wrote all that, n then u say 'nothing' :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ooh he is winking *wink wink*:mmm:
Shut up.
Original post by Grimm Reaper
You are now nothing but an souless entertity. Dw your not alone you'll be joining your friends over there (mediaya and matrix) :h:

Spoiler

:woo:I wont be alone!
:colone: Why you an expert?

In doing it :yep: :colonhash::colonhash: he is!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I hate when i wrote all that, n then u say 'nothing' :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok.
Original post by hamza772000
Shut up.

Yeah, fair enough.

Oh.

Nothing.

Yup :smile:
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

True. Fair enough. Couldn't you argue that pretty much all criminals commit crimes for happiness. Whether it's for greed of money, land or power for example, they'll all hope to have accomplished something and be happy for if after?

Yes, I personally think it's for the best if we didn't joke about it because otherwise it'll be hard to tell if someone is joking or not :redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:frown: Fine i'll dance alone :angry:

Lol didnt mean it like that :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:woo:I wont be alone!

:five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup :smile:

True. Fair enough. Couldn't you argue that pretty much all criminals commit crimes for happiness. Whether it's for greed of money, land or power for example, they'll all hope to have accomplished something and be happy for if after?

Yes, I personally think it's for the best if we didn't joke about it because otherwise it'll be hard to tell if someone is joking or not :redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh, we could say that! :yep:.... But u never know, there maybe some out there who just want others to suffer, ygm? :wink:

Hmmm, yh :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
sgr
Original post by mediaya
Yh, we could say that! :yep:.... But u never know, there maybe some out there who just want others to suffer, ygm? :wink:

Hmmm, yh :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh that's true. This is an interesting point because I never know what to think of these people. I am very annoying and really dislike them for wanting to do that, but at the same time, I think it's possible for them to change their ways...

Glad you agree :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
There is no death that isnt painful..... Its still painful to those close to you......

The answer to my question?? :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's the least painful death for the person being killed that is :yes: yes I agree that its painful for their families buts that life.
You shouldn't be sad when someone dies but be happy they going to a much better place. As long as you never forget them they will always remain inside your heart. Crying will not bring back the dead but being happy and smiling will allow you to move on. :chaplin:

:iiam:
Oooh that's true. This is an interesting point because I never know what to think of these people. I am very annoying and really dislike them for wanting to do that, but at the same time, I think it's possible for them to change their ways...

Glad you agree :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I really dont understamd what they get for doing that :erm:! :redface:

Btw, i wasnt joking on my previous post
:five: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile