The Student Room Group

He's confusing me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
Link doesn't work

its supposed to be a photo oh well basically under status it says Cf to uf atr,D but i have no idea what it means lol :biggrin:
Original post by 999tigger
I have a suspicion you have completely ignored the advice you were given last time.
You keep asking until you get the answer you want.

Imo he doesnt care for you enough.

You think you have some sort of realtionship, but you have very little.

He wont make you happy.

All sounds like too much hassle. You could do better, but you will probably let it just drag on for the drama of being in a relationship. It shouldnt have to be that hard.

He's not worth the friendship? I'm giving it a last shot
Original post by twidge
its supposed to be a photo oh well basically under status it says Cf to uf atr,D but i have no idea what it means lol :biggrin:

No clue
He's not worth the friendship? I'm giving it a last shot

Not really becayse he doesnt treat you with respect. You are just a plaything who he doesnt mind messing around,. Go to Uni and meet real people. If you had better self esteem then you wouldnt let him behave like this or put up with it.
Not really becayse he doesnt treat you with respect. You are just a plaything who he doesnt mind messing around,. Go to Uni and meet real people. If you had better self esteem then you wouldnt let him behave like this or put up with it.

You think so?I thought the same, but he gave a valid reason. In regrade to respect I don't see how he doesn't .

My self esteem is pretty good,if I feel he's not treating me right I'll let himgo and move on. I even said I won't bug him & he said no It's nice to talk to someone u like as a friend.
You think so?I thought the same, but he gave a valid reason. In regrade to respect I don't see how he doesn't .

My self esteem is pretty good,if I feel he's not treating me right I'll let himgo and move on. I even said I won't bug him & he said no It's nice to talk to someone u like as a friend.

Is this the guy that has a gf?

When a guy mentuibs he needs space hes hinting that he puts himself first.
Wgeb he ignores you he is saying he either has bo manners or isnt big enough to trat you like a normal person and actually tell you hes unable to talk at the moment just ignores you and hipes you go away.

You have an uneven friendship already.
Its probably nice to talk/ dump on you like a friend when it suits him and he isnt having his little want to be alone drama. he can switch you on or ignore you at his whim.
He doesnt sound sorted.
You seem determined, so give it a shot.
I'd put money on it that it wull not lead anywhere.

IN LIFE SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO MAKE THEIR OWN MISTAKES. Just learn from it.

See how it goes for you. It might turn out great, but its not something I would invest time due to what you have posted.
Id rather go onto something where you are equals.
(edited 7 years ago)
Is this the guy that has a gf?

When a guy mentuibs he needs space hes hinting that he puts himself first.
Wgeb he ignores you he is saying he either has bo manners or isnt big enough to trat you like a normal person and actually tell you hes unable to talk at the moment just ignores you and hipes you go away.

You have an uneven friendship already.
Its probably nice to talk/ dump on you like a friend when it suits him and he isnt having his little want to be alone drama. he can switch you on or ignore you at his whim.
He doesnt sound sorted.
You seem determined, so give it a shot.
I'd put money on it that it wull not lead anywhere.

IN LIFE SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO MAKE THEIR OWN MISTAKES. Just learn from it.

See how it goes for you. It might turn out great, but its not something I would invest time due to what you have posted.
Id rather go onto something where you are equals.

He said he ignored cuz apparently I asked him q which I should know. .

I'm thinking what to do. Cuz it's weird we both decided to move on but now he wants to keep in touch.
I hate women who don't bother meeting I don't care if they have insecurities etc how can you expect to be in a successful relationship with someone if you don't trust them enough to meet them. Don't ****ing say you love and want to be with them if that's the case
Original post by neal95
I hate women who don't bother meeting I don't care if they have insecurities etc how can you expect to be in a successful relationship with someone if you don't trust them enough to meet them. Don't ****ing say you love and want to be with them if that's the case

He's got a gf. We're just friend
yeah he still likes you and it seems you still like him but he has a girlfriend, so do the decent and respectful thing and stop talking to him, how would you feel if you were here
Original post by JNDSAN
yeah he still likes you and it seems you still like him but he has a girlfriend, so do the decent and respectful thing and stop talking to him, how would you feel if you were here

Wait but surely he only likes me as a friend just like I do ? .

Iknr I'm not ganna message first
He said he ignored cuz apparently I asked him q which I should know. .

I'm thinking what to do. Cuz it's weird we both decided to move on but now he wants to keep in touch.

Yiou just need to elarn from your own mistakes. You wont take advice and only hear what you wnat to hear. Most people would see the situation clearly. Your choice.
Yiou just need to elarn from your own mistakes. You wont take advice and only hear what you wnat to hear. Most people would see the situation clearly. Your choice.

My bad. Cuz idk..

Like he sees me as a friend , and I respect he's busy cuz he's got a gf. I'm just not ganna message first.

If u were in my place what would you do..
Aha lol true.. so what do u think? Does he see me as a friend

Bang on point :smile:. Well he said he likes me as a friend during the convro.

He likes you as a friend.
Wait but surely he only likes me as a friend just like I do ? .

Iknr I'm not ganna message first

nope i think he still likes you like he did and you probably still have some feelings for him in that way too, thats only natural, you simply dont go from in a relationship to friends like nothing ever happened, most people go ages without talking and then become amicable, the fact you guys still care so evidently not long after indicates there are unresolved feelings
Original post by JNDSAN
nope i think he still likes you like he did and you probably still have some feelings for him in that way too, thats only natural, you simply dont go from in a relationship to friends like nothing ever happened, most people go ages without talking and then become amicable, the fact you guys still care so evidently not long after indicates there are unresolved feelings

Well tbh in the past I told him after he had a gf how I thought u liked me and he said I'm just too friendly.

In recent convro he has said stuff like I care for u as a friend..

We never had a relationship other than friendship. Think you're confused
Well tbh in the past I told him after he had a gf how I thought u liked me and he said I'm just too friendly.

In recent convro he has said stuff like I care for u as a friend..

We never had a relationship other than friendship. Think you're confused

um no, youre very much the one who's confused .

You like him + he likes you

you like him + he doesnt like you

he likes you + you dont like him

= all of them result in basically whatevers going on now is weird, stop talking to him till hes sorted himself out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending