The Student Room Group

Serious relationship

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shazy2014
Hello, I am interested in finding a guy for a serious relationship with, I know I'm only young at eighteen but I feel like this is what I need. I say serious because I don't believe in stuff like sex before marriage. I tried looking in dating apps but they didn't work. So now in asking you guys if you know of any Muslim guys who are looking for something serious, ie getting to know someone, then engagement and then marriage. Please DM me, or post here if you have any ideas for me

TRY SINGLE MUSLIMS.COM :biggrin: I am so smart.... Not being funny though, it does exist and I doubt you've tried that.
Reply 21
Original post by donutellme
I'm lookin geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwd mayne?????

you lookin DAYUM Geeeeeeeeeeeewwwd mayyyne!!!!!
Original post by eden3
you lookin DAYUM Geeeeeeeeeeeewwwd mayyyne!!!!!

Yesaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbhhbhbbbbbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mayneeeeeee
is this a troll? lol
I don't think you should be laughing at my beliefs, there are a lot of people who agree with me.

I agree with you! :smile:
Hello, I am interested in finding a guy for a serious relationship with, I know I'm only young at eighteen but I feel like this is what I need. I say serious because I don't believe in stuff like sex before marriage. I tried looking in dating apps but they didn't work. So now in asking you guys if you know of any Muslim guys who are looking for something serious, ie getting to know someone, then engagement and then marriage. Please DM me, or post here if you have any ideas for me

I can so relate to this! It is hard to find, but trust me you will find someone that shares the same ideas too! I'm a Christian and don't believe in sex before marriage but I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend with the same faith and view as me. Maybe look for someone within the Muslim community if there is one locally? If not, any online communities maybe? (Sorry I'm not much help!):smile:
Reply 26
Original post by slee551
I can so relate to this! It is hard to find, but trust me you will find someone that shares the same ideas too! I'm a Christian and don't believe in sex before marriage but I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend with the same faith and view as me. Maybe look for someone within the Muslim community if there is one locally? If not, any online communities maybe? (Sorry I'm not much help!):smile:

No that's the thing, I can't find anyone locally 😀
No that's the thing, I can't find anyone locally 😀

That must be frustrating. Well I hope it all works out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending