The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by theboss1998
Hi All,

I want to know, out of the two books below, which is the best to study anatomy for first year medicine?

Gray's Anatomy Flash Cards (3rd edition)
or
Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards (4th edition)

Thanks,
Omar

I loved my netter cards, allowed my boyfriend to test me on things without needing to learn about it.
Original post by randdom
I loved my netter cards, allowed my boyfriend to test me on things without needing to learn about it.

Thanks.
Reply 3
Flash cards on their own are more for revision than primary learning, IMO. Try out both books (and any others) at your university library before committing to buying anything.
Original post by Helenia
Flash cards on their own are more for revision than primary learning, IMO. Try out both books (and any others) at your university library before committing to buying anything.

Thanks!
Those aren't books.

Use grays anatomy for students.*
Original post by BlindingLight
Those aren't books.

Use grays anatomy for students.*

Considering they are a lot of pages, i treated them as books.

Either way, thanks for your recommendation.
Original post by theboss1998
Considering they are a lot of pages, i treated them as books.

Either way, thanks for your recommendation.

They're cards, not pages.
I spent alot of time studying both Gray's and Clinically Oriented Anatomy. I preferred Gray's as the illustrations are far better. Although to be honest it hasn't done me a great deal of good as I've long since forgotten most of my anatomy and I'll be an SHO next week.
Original post by Hippysnake
I spent alot of time studying both Gray's and Clinically Oriented Anatomy. I preferred Gray's as the illustrations are far better. Although to be honest it hasn't done me a great deal of good as I've long since forgotten most of my anatomy and I'll be an SHO next week.

Thanks and good luck

Latest

Trending

Trending