The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor Buddy Thread!

I'm hoping to go to Bangor in September! Just wondering who else is going. I'm in the Alaw building and going to study Zoology with Climate Change Studies.
Reply 1
I'll be going and will be in Braint studying Computer Information Systems for Business. :smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by PotatoChip
I'm hoping to go to Bangor in September! Just wondering who else is going. I'm in the Alaw building and going to study Zoology with Climate Change Studies.

What room are you in? I've currently just finished my 1st year at Bangor studying Sport Science! I stayed in Alaw too! :') If you have any questions feel free to ask! x
Reply 3
Original post by Harri2648
What room are you in? I've currently just finished my 1st year at Bangor studying Sport Science! I stayed in Alaw too! :':wink: If you have any questions feel free to ask! x

Sorry for the long reply! If I can recall correctly, I chose to be on the top floor but I can't remember the room number exactly. I do have a question: Is the Alaw building a good place to live?
Original post by PotatoChip
Sorry for the long reply! If I can recall correctly, I chose to be on the top floor but I can't remember the room number exactly. I do have a question: Is the Alaw building a good place to live?

Yes! I loved it! It's close to the sports facilities and the views are amazing!

Quick Reply

Latest