She's lying! :angry:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
i think @hamza772000 is guilty cause he aint posting
:colone:
Original post by mediaya
Awwww, it's not that hard!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is hard! Why would you ever pretend to be happy when you're not. You're faking it!

Spoiler

Original post by hamza772000
:colone:

:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:
gsr
:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:
I'm sorry :frown:
htsyr
It is hard! Why would you ever pretend to be happy when you're not. You're faking it!

Spoiler

it's not! :nah: just keep putting some emojis n it's done! :awesome:, i might be, but it works:wink:

Spoiler

@mediaya
you alive? :redface:
gh
@mediaya
you alive? :redface:

yh i am alive lol
Original post by mediaya
it's not! :nah: just keep putting some emojis n it's done! :awesome:, i might be, but it works:wink:
erm .....well sometimes u have to do it u see :h:,orelse u'd be annoyed if i kept saying what i acc feel (like the other day :tongue:)
U weren't annoying!! I'd rather have someone be real and genuine with their feelings than be fake n happy tbh Aysha, and that goes for EVERYONE.
@PrincessBO$$ Thanks for the rep, sorry for being a d*** :frown:
ddd
xv
RIGHT NO MORE CHEATING!!! NO MORE DELETING POST!!! :sparta:

Otherwise I will tag in Ethan to deal with it. :mad: :security:
U weren't annoying!! I'd rather have someone be real and genuine with their feelings than be fake n happy tbh Aysha, and that goes for EVERYONE.

Hamza is right. Faking happiness aint good.

Ah, damn it!!
btw, I read the bottom part how do you make it like that?

Oh, the signature? It's somewhere in your profile

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol, thanks :colondollar:

Spoiler

I'm not getting any notification from anyone from this thread! From other threads yes. But not this one :banghead:
@iEthan Why? :puppyeyes:

Latest