The Student Room Group

Who heard about the Hyde Park stabbing yesterday?

Spoiler

yes i heard about it on the wireless*
perhaps someone thought the police were inappropriately dressed ?
Oh gosh, I was only there a couple of days ago... Jeez this world really is falling apart

Spoiler

I did. My brother told me about it.
Reply 5
*****y British police.
They would not do this in America coz they will get killed

Spoiler

My cousin in London got caught up in the mob attacking the McDonald's by Marble Arch.

The place was full of these young black thugs jumping over the counter and serving themselves.

Watched a YouTube video of it, and you can see a mother and her young child run out in fright.

[video="youtube;2x5TuZxQUwA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x5TuZxQUwA[/video]

Black Lives Matter is a cancer and has absolutely no place in the UK.
Original post by Clee Torres

Black Lives Matter is a cancer and has absolutely no place in the UK.

Was about to respond seriously until I saw your profile picture, realized that this was obvious bait and chose otherwise.

But for anyone else who takes that serious, please ask yourself what an anti police brutality movement has to do with londoners in McDonalds.
Original post by Lawliettt
Was about to respond seriously until I saw your profile picture, realized that this was obvious bait and chose otherwise.

But for anyone else who takes that serious, please ask yourself what an anti police brutality movement has to do with londoners in McDonalds.

Nothing.
you seen this btw?
Reply 10
Original post by Lawliettt

Ask yourself this why is a group that states to be about preventing police killing blacks (it's not actually about that) in a country where so far this year a huge 0% of people killed by police have been black and 100%?
It's not safe anywhere. :sigh:

Quick Reply

Latest