The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Np :wink: Don't pretend, be yourself man, sometimes we all go through pain, I remember when I broke my wrist I was just sittin' there smilin' although my wrist had literally snapped and my hand was literally hanging off my arm, I made it seem as if it were nothing, but I was in soo much pain, we all just have that natural feeling where we don't want others to get upset or get worried due to us, but I think when your around your loved one's, you should be able to express and share your pain with them, that's why they're called 'loved ones'.

OMG OMG OMG only YOU would do that............. You literally made me laugh out loud. My parents are giving me weird looks! even now :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
I never been strong, so how do want me to STAY stong :erm:
Lol thanks :h:
I am gonna listen to them now!

Love u too :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So? I'm not strong, yet I've taken pain (not actin' hard lol :tongue:), if you have the statement "I've never been strong" engraved in your head like that, I'm afraid Aysha, you'll never be strong, forget what you THINK you are and be what you acc are and can be.
kjhbvbgc bhnjkm,
Original post by PrincessBO$$
OMG OMG OMG only YOU would do that............. You literally made me laugh out loud. My parents are giving me weird looks! even now :tongue:
I acc did do that, lol, I didn't want anyone to empathise.
X......

How would you like it if I decided to train you?
God help me Hamza is winking at me again!

Spoiler

I was winkin' at Demi.
sdaasd
I was winkin' at Demi.

Yes.
Original post by mr T 999

? For what?
Yes.

Np :wink: Don't pretend, be yourself man, sometimes we all go through pain, I remember when I broke my wrist I was just sittin' there smilin' although my wrist had literally snapped and my hand was literally hanging off my arm, I made it seem as if it were nothing, but I was in soo much pain, we all just have that natural feeling where we don't want others to get upset or get worried due to us, but I think when your around your loved one's, you should be able to express and share your pain with them, that's why they're called 'loved ones'.

Oh yh true.... But u dont wanna worry ur loved ones?!? N when u tell them, they get so worried it worries u even more:erm:, n then u regret telling them..... Which is why i dont tell me dad

Oh never mind, i wont hide anything :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure about that lol :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Oh yh true.... But u dont wanna worry ur loved ones?!? N when u tell them, they get so worried it worries u even more:erm:, n then u regret telling them..... Which is why i dont tell me dad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont hide anything. If you have anything that is bugging you PM ME or hamza :wink:
:jumphug:I'm here for you :h:
So? I'm not strong, yet I've taken pain (not actin' hard lol :tongue:), if you have the statement "I've never been strong" engraved in your head like that, I'm afraid Aysha, you'll never be strong, forget what you THINK you are and be what you acc are and can be.

Awww, thanka hamza :hugs: i love that last sentence :yep:
Well, tbh i think.... No i am strong,but not enough lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
kklk
Original post by mr T 999

Who did u quote btw?
Train on what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, but think about it the other way as well, if someone in your family was in pain, wouldn't u want them to share it? or would u want them to be worried about you getting worried if they tell you?

Yeah, don't.

Original post by mediaya
Not sure about that lol :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:tongue:

Original post by mediaya
Awww, thanka hamza :hugs: i love that last sentence :yep:
Well, tbh i think.... No i am strong,but not enough lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Np :smile:
Dont hide anything. If you have anything that is bugging you PM ME or hamza :wink:
:jumphug:I'm here for you :h:

Thanks, i know already :h:
You too, PM if u need :yep: n hamza too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest