The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Langstone Flats Portsmouth

I have got an offer to stay at Langstone Flats as my accomdation. I got a room with an en suite, however, I was looking at pictures and I saw that there were only pictures of a toilet and a sink. Will there be a shower in the en suite?
I'm staying at LL/E/02/2
Original post by Bigboyy
I have got an offer to stay at Langstone Flats as my accomdation. I got a room with an en suite, however, I was looking at pictures and I saw that there were only pictures of a toilet and a sink. Will there be a shower in the en suite?
I'm staying at LL/E/02/2

Hi there, Hannah from the Housing team here! Yup, there's a shower in there as well so don't worry!
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Hey Hannah,
Would it be possible to see a picture?
Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
How do you find out what room you're in, I'm in langstone flats just not sure what room
Original post by Bigboyy
Hey Hannah,
Would it be possible to see a picture?
Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Check out the few piccies we have on http://www.port.ac.uk/why-portsmouth/accommodation/#halls
Original post by isolly
How do you find out what room you're in, I'm in langstone flats just not sure what room

It's block, then flat then room so for example E/01/1
Reply 6
can i see a picture of the whole bathroom please
Original post by aph-99

I'm really sorry but we don't have any piccys of the whole bathroom I'm afraid
Reply 8
Hey bro, I'm on the same floor as you 👌👌 LL/E/02/3
Original post by aph-99

The bathroom is almost like L shaped? So you have the toilet/sink bit and then opposite it is a shower with a shower curtain so the whole bathroom doesn't get wet as you shower. Sadly, I only have a photo of what the whole room looked like so can't show you a proper photo >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending