The Student Room Group

The NBA 2019-20 Thread - Free agency is mad - Westbrook to Houston, CP3 to OKC!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
I think he can be just as good, possibly better, only time will tell though

Man needs to hit the weight room. Then watch out :biggrin:

His oldest is an absolute beast, spitting image of his Dad too, can't wait for Shaqs son to enter the league too
I sadly support the biggest chokers in the league, the la clippers:frown:
Also like the Boston Celtics, support them in the eastern conference
Reply 604
Original post by ireviseveryhard

Nah mate, I think there's another team that stripped you and OKC of the title of being ultimate chokers *cough* Golden State *cough* :tongue:
Reply 605
His oldest is an absolute beast, spitting image of his Dad too, can't wait for Shaqs son to enter the league too

They must've inherited the jumpshot from LeBron's wife LOL.

Always heard good things but this is the first time I've seen anything of him. 11 years old and he'd probably break my ankles :embarrassed:
Original post by ireviseveryhard

Clippers are my West team too. Next year! Just gotta keep Blake healthy.

Original post by eden3
They must've inherited the jumpshot from LeBron's wife LOL.

:rofl: Yeah they definitely went 0 for fi....shiiiiiiiit

Original post by blackened_sky
Always heard good things but this is the first time I've seen anything of him. 11 years old and he'd probably break my ankles :embarrassed:

Checks out Shaqs son Shareef, kid is in a league of his own, the size of his dad with way better handles and a sick jumpshot

Well not quite at Shaqs height yet but 6'9 and 16 :p:
(edited 7 years ago)
East team would be Philly for me. Interesting watching Dubs and Philly match each other at the start of the season, one for Ws and the other Ls :tongue:
Whats your predictions for the top 8 in each conference?
mine's
East- Cavs/Raptors/Pacers/Celtics/Pistons/Hawks/Bucks/Knicks
West-Warriors/Spurs/Grizzlies/Clippers/Portland/Jazz/Rockets/Thunder
Original post by JMEisjames
Whats your predictions for the top 8 in each conference?
mine's
East- Cavs/Raptors/Pacers/Celtics/Pistons/Hawks/Bucks/Knicks
West-Warriors/Spurs/Grizzlies/Clippers/Portland/Jazz/Rockets/Thunder

I'd put Bulls over Bucks. Have Rockets made any moves since losing Dwight? If Harden alone can get them to playoffs he's back in the MVP race. Dwight is a shadow of his former self (understatement) but he still averages a double double.
[video="youtube;f05koa6s4Jw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f05koa6s4Jw[/video]
Waiters signs with Heat, but he's trash so its not really news for either team
Reply 613
[video="youtube;GHe99ohaDvM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHe99ohaDvM[/video]

Waiters signs with Heat, but he's trash so its not really news for either team

Keep your ring :rofl:
I'd put Bulls over Bucks. Have Rockets made any moves since losing Dwight? If Harden alone can get them to playoffs he's back in the MVP race. Dwight is a shadow of his former self (understatement) but he still averages a double double.

Bulls have horrible spacing with only Mirotic being able to shoot a 3 consistentley, plus Wade was dreadful in the normal season. With Parker having had a full season, i think he'll push on plus point Giannis will also get alot better.

Rockets signed Gordon and Anderson, plus they were apparently better defensively when dwight was off the floor. I think Capella will be a monster on defence.
Reply 615
Original post by JMEisjames
Bulls have horrible spacing with only Mirotic being able to shoot a 3 consistentley, plus Wade was dreadful in the normal season. With Parker having had a full season, i think he'll push on plus point Giannis will also get alot better.

Rockets signed Gordon and Anderson, plus they were apparently better defensively when dwight was off the floor. I think Capella will be a monster on defence.

I wouldn't call 19 PPG on 46% shooting over 70+ games dreadful. Obviously Dwyane's declining, but those numbers are still better than most in the league.
Original post by eden3
I wouldn't call 19 PPG on 46% shooting over 70+ games dreadful. Obviously Dwyane's declining, but those numbers are still better than most in the league.

Heat were actually better with him off the floor, their defence rating was better
I'm personally a Golden State Warriors fan, I've been watching Steph since about 2011, and the guy is literally tearing up the league, I don't think I've ever witnessed a better 3pt shooter than him.
But I have to say he's got some serious competition, and the main person I had in mind is LeBron James of the Cavs
Reply 618
Original post by theonecenter
I'm personally a Golden State Warriors fan, I've been watching Steph since about 2011, and the guy is literally tearing up the league, I don't think I've ever witnessed a better 3pt shooter than him.
But I have to say he's got some serious competition, and the main person I had in mind is LeBron James of the Cavs

Its James world and everyone else lives in it.
Original post by Bryci
Its James world and everyone else lives in it.

tru dat

Quick Reply

Latest