The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Another meaningless Sunday.
Original post by Bubbles26
really wanna see AQA mark schemes. this time last year they had already been uploaded its so long to wait until the 17th!

I didn't see the mark schemes for my AS AQA exams until around March this year :O
Original post by Sacred Ground
What's your problem? I was merely reiterating to James that it's better to underestimate your grades rather than overestimate which will inevitably result in disappointment - albeit I implied this in my own contrived manner. For you to spout obscenities towards me simply due to your lack of inference is unnecessary. Hypocrite.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never had a problem I was just stating an opinion and you took it badly lol
I legit couldn't care less:o:o:redface:
Chilllaaaaax man, there's no need to be mad:tongue:
Original post by Leechayy
I never had a problem I was just stating an opinion and you took it badly lol
I legit couldn't care less:o:o:redface:
Chilllaaaaax man, there's no need to be mad:tongue:

You have an inferiority complex and it’s fully justified.
I see.I don't really live in the UK.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
Urgh, I have an awful feeling I won't have got the three As that I want. I think AAB/ABB is more likely, which just makes me miserable. Sigh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can relate to this.. which course & university?
Original post by Bubbles26
really wanna see AQA mark schemes. this time last year they had already been uploaded its so long to wait until the 17th!

I think you're remembering wrong, last year the papers were leaked in mid-July but the mark schemes and examiners' reports weren't out until August 12th.
When do the OCR papers come out?
Bro this is a thread for our results not for meaningless arguments. I think that the stress has gotten to you xD
Anyone here going to University of East Anglia (UEA)?
Original post by naz.97
I can relate to this.. which course & university?

Egyptology with Chinese at Liverpool. I need ABB but want AAA! How about you?
Everyone rank these unis best to worst overall:queen mary uni,royal holloway,surrey and soas
The fact that teachers get our results the day before....makes everything worse :redface:
Urgh, I have an awful feeling I won't have got the three As that I want. I think AAB/ABB is more likely, which just makes me miserable. Sigh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ABB is my dream... BBC/BCC is what I'm hoping to scrape for at this point.
Original post by sam1793
Everyone rank these unis best to worst overall:queen mary uni,royal holloway,surrey and soas

Surrey
SOAS
Queen Mary
Royal Holloway

BEST - WORST IMO
(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)
Ooo no I don't like seeing that 25 days on the top of the screen 😂 😩 but 27 days to my birthday over rules it 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sam1793

Hmm . . . SOAS, Queen Mary, Surrey then Royal Holloway would be my guess, but I don't know much about any of them!
Reply 1158
Hmm . . . SOAS, Queen Mary, Surrey then Royal Holloway would be my guess, but I don't know much about any of them!

Surrey third?! I would definitely say it's first out of those four.
Original post by Aph
I almost applied there, I just worked out I'd need to get a job to earn about £3k a year to just get by living there so obviously I decided to go somewhere a bit cheaper but no less beautiful.

It is expensive but I'm going to get the bursary so it won't really bad that bad and I'm getting max student loan as well so I can afford to spend lots on living costs :smile:

Quick Reply